What programs are best to use?

• AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      I posted this in another area, but no response, so thought i'd try here.

As still fairly new in my development as a poker player, i'm at the point where i'm going to try to use some software to help in my decision making.

My question is, what is the best software or software groups to use for opponent tracking and hand converting. Should i be using poker tracker, poker ace or elephant, bearing in mind that i'm a long way off having enough points for licences.

Any help from exerienced players/software users would be very much appreciated.
  • 4 replies
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      You could start using the 60 day trial version of Poker Tracker 3, after it expires, you get Elephant's Trial (21 days), and once that's over, you'll probably already have the 1000 points for the license (and continue using Elephant). :)
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      cool, thanks for that....so are poker tracker and elephant fairly similar then?
    • wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      i have tried Poker Tracker, Poker Elephant and Poker Office, and from these three i liked Poker Office best. Elephant wont be useful for you if you are Sit'n'Go or tourney player
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      Elephant and poker tracker are good but don't really help your game that much.
      I use Tournament Indicator and Holdem Indicator, they are great they calculate your pot odds, win odds and records how each player at your table is playing.

Hope they help.