PT4 hand help

• iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      I've recently bought PT4, how do I go about seeing a list off all my hands for the session etc? only way I can manage to do it is clicking on my graph which doesn't really help.. is it possible?

Thanks.
  • 2 replies
    • redrawstump
      redrawstump
      Bronze
      Hey.
      The hands show up under the 'play poker' bit. They appear in real time, which is handy if yr playing fast-fold amd wanna know how the rest of a hand went down. PT's not very obvious but you'll soon get the hang of how it all works.

Hope this helps :)
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by iFortunatus
      I've recently bought PT4, how do I go about seeing a list off all my hands for the session etc? only way I can manage to do it is clicking on my graph which doesn't really help.. is it possible?

Thanks.
      We recommend you start by reviewing the guides that we have created, the getting started guide is available here: https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4

Also you can review the built-in videos that show you how to perform various tasks, there are 3.5 hours worth of video included in PT4. Just click on any of the green [?] to watch a short video on the topic at hand.

The Play Poker -> View Today's Hands - > My Hands report will display every hand after they are played and imported for the current day, this is a good report to review for on-the-fly analysis. To review a session, click View Stats -> Results -> Overview Report. You can then click the By Session or By Date buttons to see these reports, double clicking on any session or date will drill down to filter only that data, double click again to see the hands played in that session or date.