Traffic on WH

• 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, prime333
      I live just E of Vancouver, and the traffic drops off drastically at about 17:00 pacific in both speed poker and regular cash games.

If you live back east, you have some great traffic in your early evening.

For example, today at 15:00 there were about 300 people playing NL 5 speed.
      At 17:00 when I got home there was less that a hundred, and they were much more aggressive and much more active.

I've often thought of getting up at 05:00 and playing for an hour before work, but I have a real hard time dragging my arse out of bed.

Cheers,
      --VS
    • jimmyhans
      jimmyhans
      Bronze
      I would say there are definitely still mostly Europeans playing on WH. Therefore, during the week the prime time is usually between 7pm-1am (server time). It's not only that the number of players starts increasing, I also feel that the field constantly gets fishier from 5pm onwards. However, on the weekends, you can play almost at any time.
      Of course, the traffic also strongly depends on the limits you are playing. I play NL50-100 usually. If I have time to play during the daytime between Mon-Fri, I usually play more headsup cash games, simply because I find I am playing mostly the same people on SH and FR. You might still find like 4-5 SH/FR tables with at least one huge fish though. Around 4pm I start switching then.