fifty50 strategy?

• tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      Seems like its hard to find articles on fifty50s. Any decent regs here can help me?

what about the biggest downswing. just lost 6 $7s in a row it was pretty brutal (mostly coolers and losing flips). Actually 10 in arow including the day before (3/17 cashes since yesterday, problem with my game or can it be variance?)
  • 4 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey tommy,

Moved your thread to the SNG board. Should get a better response there!

Also I have no idea about 5050s myself, so can't help you there :(

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Tommy,

We have a weekly coaching with Royal Hope which takes place every Wednesday. Along side that we have this video which is a basic guide to Fifty-50 games.

I will speak to our education team and ask them if there is any new material on the way!

Regards,
      Gary.
    • voidmind
      voidmind
      Bronze
      I have been playing some 50-50 but I'm not a reg. But here it goes.
      I remember seeing one video on stars with a girl, where she played 50-50 I don't remember her name, but at pokerstars school you will find it with a search.
      Even if 50-50 is not like a Double or Nothing many of the same thing apply early stages, and PS have some videos. Search for Don in video section.
      Down swing can of course happen. Maybe you should post some of the crucial hands in hand evaluation?
      If you want more feedback you should also tell what kind of strategy you are using and maybe some hud stats (on your self), if you have.
      GL at the tables :)
    • 7h3r1pp4
      7h3r1pp4
      Bronze
      How many games did you play already overall? Variance is a b**** and it can be a reason ofc but it can also be your play too but you need to play alot of games anyway.

What BRM do you have? Even on Fifty50 I prefer 100 BIs just cause of the variance.

Oh and yes Royal Hope Coaching on wednesday is a must see. Join him you will not regret. :f_love:

Best regards