This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 QTo OESD in 3bet pot vs. donk

• AchillesBG
      AchillesBG
      Gold
      Microgaming - €0.50 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (BTN): €50.00
      SB: €60.09
      BB: €53.09
      UTG: €14.38
      MP: €54.66
      CO: €109.35

SB posts SB €0.25, BB posts BB €0.50

Pre Flop: (pot: €0.75) Hero has Q:heart: T:spade:

fold, fold, CO raises to €1.50, Hero raises to €4.50, fold, fold, CO calls €3.00

Flop: (€9.75, 2 players) 4:diamond: K:club: J:heart:
      CO bets €6.00, Hero calls €6.00

Turn: (€21.75, 2 players) K:diamond:
      CO checks, Hero checks

River: (€21.75, 2 players) A:club:
      CO checks, Hero bets €12.00, fold

Anon. table Forgot his stats, but i think he was normal TAG with high fold to 3bet for a small sample.

I think the hand is a bit weak to call, so i decided to 3bet.

I think flop is standart.

What do you think about the turn? Should i bet here? I thought that he will call a turn bet more often then a river bet. I also rep. showdown value, when i check and he won`t bluff me on the river often.
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey A,

I think that flop lead from his is generally a random hand testing out if you have a pair so I would generally call to bluff later or vbet later. I would only fold complete air here, otherwise with position we should be OK against his range.

On the turn, I like the check.. you can still slowplay, you can have Jx, TT, etc so it's good. River vbet is quite obvious, I think sizing is fine to get AT, AQ, AJ to call often.