hey all

• two8s
      two8s
      Bronze
      hey guys,

yet another new member thread..

been playing poker for a few years mainly donking around in mtt looking for that espn highlight reel :p

started grinding hu hypers this month so looking to network and learn about those while im here
  • 3 replies
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey two8s,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you had any good successes while playing MTTs?

Also, there's a couple of blogs in our blogs section on HU hypers, which might be interesting for you to read/get involved in. Of course I don't know what stakes you're playing, but there's some really good blogs out there that might give you some ideas for your own game as well!

Also, you might find the hand evaluation forum very useful, in case you run into hands you had trouble with (which you undoubtedly will). You can find this forum here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1623

Good luck at the tables, and just let us know if you have any questions :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • two8s
      two8s
      Bronze
      thanks for the advice and links, will be sure to check them out!!

Yeah I probably underestimated how much I had played and the level of seriousness I had.

I played a good amount of volume over the years with +ve roi in smaller stakes MTTs and MTTSNG over a good sample.

Just dont really have the time (or soul) left for long MTT grind :)
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Nice to hear that you've been able to make a profit :f_thumbsup:

That's a problem for many people that play or want to play tournaments. They simple don't have the time to! If I could, I'd play more tournaments as well. But I only have time for them in the weekends, unfortunately.