About Judges

• hvard92
      hvard92
      Bronze
      Hey!

I love pokerstrategy and i am here most of my time when i don't work/school. I am here from morning to night time actually. But in the night time, i get little respond from judges who evaluate hands and i wish there could be judges at night time too. Why not hire a qualified judge from some place in the world so hands could be evaluated 24/7? especially at Hand Evaluations up to No Limit 0.05/0.10 since that's my limit. I appreciate any answer, thanks!
  • 7 replies
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey hvard92

We do have judges working around the clock to provide an exceptional standard of service which i believe they do uphold. It's unfortunate that you are not satisfied but it is very rare that our judges will not have a hand evaluated within a 24 hour period which I think is a very reasonable time period. Just out of interest when is night time for you?

Regards,
      Luke
    • hvard92
      hvard92
      Bronze
      Do you live in the UK? Anyways, I would go to bed when it's 4 am in the UK.
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      No i don't I live in NZ :) . I usually have my hands evaluated in the morning for me but for you it would be around 10pm I think. You could try posting hands around then or maybe an hour or two earlier (i play around the same limits as you). Again though that is just a general guideline. Because our hand judges are from different places the times that they evaluate are not always at set times but they do try very hard to be diligent.
    • hvard92
      hvard92
      Bronze
      Yes and they are diligent. I usually ask many questions about a hand rather than post many hands so i'm learning much from one hand. I reply pretty fast and that's the problem. I have to wait for the next day. Not always tho. I'm not really shure what's the best. to post many hands or learn the most out of each hand. But i could post more hands instead no problem. This was just a light suggestion=)
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Oh i see the issue, yeah i see what you mean and often times I do go through the same thing but i don't think that much can be done. Yeah if you just post more hands i suppose you're maximising the value that you get from hand evaluations overall, in the given time .

I hope I didn't sound unappreciative of the feedback by the way because feedback is always appreciated.

Regards,
      Luke
    • hvard92
      hvard92
      Bronze
      I hope I didn't sound unappreciative of the feedback by the way because feedback is always appreciated.

No, not at all. Thanks for the replies=)
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

The judges are literally from all over the world but the thing is we don't have set schedules to come on the forums and comment on hands. It always varies but the good news for NL BSS anyway is that it takes on average less than 2hours to answer if I remember the reports we got internally.