This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 very poor play

• Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $49,10
      BB:
      $20,35
      Hero:
      $33,77
      MP3:
      $25,00
      CO:
      $25,70
      BU:
      $78,13

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 9:diamond: , 8:diamond:
      Hero calls $0,25, 3 folds, SB raises to $1,25, BB folds, Hero calls $1,00.

Flop: ($2,75) J:diamond: , 6:spade: , 5:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $2,20, Hero calls $2,20.

Turn: ($7,15) A:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $6,00, Hero calls $6,00.

River: ($19,15) 7:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $10,00, Hero calls $10,00.

Final Pot: $39,15

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a flush, ace high (9d 8d)
      SB shows a flush, ace high (Ac Kd)

SB wins with a flush, ace high (Ac Kd)

basicly.. I'm facing a OA oponent, therefore limp (otherwise I would got re-raised pf to 5$)

I hit my dream flop, but I dont want to scare my oponenent he will often bet. bet but fold to re-raise. I hit on the turn. But I didnt want scare my oponent so I only called to shove on every river... nah, on every non diamond river, and I did hit the diamond river. I wasnt able to fold, he was really steaming.
      I wanted whole his stack.

SO... c/c. c/c and re-raise non-diamond river or raise the turn and scare oponent who could hold any two (dont think result orientated!)
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since you´re MP2 then players give your more credit and won´t re-raise any two.
      If you don´t re-raise turn, you ahve to fold river. SInce he is not valuebetting or bluffing there with worse hand than 9 high flush.