This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] sick hand zoom

• Naghini
      Naghini
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.56)
      BB ($12.14)
      Hero ($11.80)
      UTG+1 ($5.24)
      CO ($7.15)
      BTN ($2.86)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: K:club:

Hero raises to $0.15, UTG+1 calls $0.15, fold, fold, SB calls $0.13, BB calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.60) 7:diamond: K:diamond: Q:club:

SB bets $0.15, BB folds, Hero raises to $0.45, UTG+1 raises to $0.95, SB calls $0.80, Hero raises to $2.40, UTG+1 raises to $5.09 (AI), SB raises to $5.41 (AI), Hero calls $3.01

TURN ($16.51) 7:diamond: K:diamond: Q:club: 8:diamond:

RIVER ($16.51) 7:diamond: K:diamond: Q:club: 8:diamond: J:heart:

SB shows K:heart: K:spade:
      (Pre 71%, Flop 90.3%, Turn 76.2%)

Hero shows Q:diamond: K:club:
      (Pre 10%, Flop 5.1%, Turn 21.4%)

UTG+1 shows 7:heart: 7:spade:
      (Pre 20%, Flop 4.7%, Turn 2.4%)

SB wins $15.82

well the sb is a fish his playing 29/2 the mp is palying 19/16 only 7 hands... can i stack off here ? i was thinking that i block alot of sets and there can be alot of worse hands , AK , K7 , Q7 maybe even draws.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi

This is a pretty tough spot. With 77 I'm definitely not folding, and with any two-pair worse than KQ it's a pretty easy fold, given the amount of action on the board.

1. I'm not putting any of them on KK/QQ. Not only do you block those combos with your KQ, but also those hands are very likely to squeeze preflop
      2. It's pretty likely that one of them has 77
      3. Another guy is often gonna have some sort of combo draw.

Question is whether both of them have non sets enough of the time to justify stacking off or not.

IMO UTG+1 is the one who's likeliest to have 77/KK/QQ cos he should be less likely to 3bet KK/QQ preflop given the starting positions.

SB should be squeezing KK/QQ pre most of the time so he reps some combo draw, and he does seem kind of bad with his weak betting.

Overall I just think it's a really tough spot. It also sucks that you have Q, so none of them can have Q:dX combo pair+flush draw.

Conclusion: Probably fine to stack off here. I'm not too afraid of SB cos he seems bad, and I think you fare ok vs UTG1's range.

Thanks.