$120 rake in 2k hands

• shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      hey guys and girls

played 2k hands on NL100 pokerstars.
      after the session i noticed that i payed $120 in just 2k hands!

this is so concerning!

so i thought about moving to FT, but comon u just cant compare pokerstars to fulltilt! pokerstars is 3 times bigger than FT, plus it's software is way better and there are lots of fishes over there.

so im stuck between staying on stars with the fish, between playing with a bunch of TAG's on ftp with rakeback...
  • 9 replies
    • lilprincess
      lilprincess
      Bronze
      well i payed 219$ of rake in my last 3156 hands of 100nl on ftp... so i'd consider yourself lucky
    • DrFunk
      DrFunk
      Bronze
      Isn't rake the same (5%) on both sites???
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      don't you get (indirect) rakeback from points on stars? i heard it was even better than ftp's rakeback once you reach a certian level
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      yea sure, if ur like spuernove...and play tournyes.

the difference is, lets say u have 13.k fpps. u can buy 2 bunuses of $50 = $100.
      and u will have a little more fpps about 2.5k which equals about $20.

which means that from 5500fpps u can get $120. but in the same amount of fpps u can buy urself a ticket to sunday M worth $215....thats about 90% more value..!!

truly sucks.cant wait to get to higher levels where the rake has no effect
      (means that its so small in relation to the pot that its even not 1%)

by the way, on the 5\10 u will pay the maximum $3 every time u see a pot!
      for instance i raise 3bb someone call every1 folds.the pot is $75.i c bet he folds...$3 pot...

10\20 is what i guess the best level to play (and higher) to avoid raked the shit out of u.since raised pot starts at least at $120 - $3 rake is equals 2.5%. and it gets better as the pot grows of course...thats where im going at, i see you there!
    • Flintrino
      Flintrino
      Bronze
      But you can also use 210 FPP for a $11 satellite and still get about same value since they are fairly easy.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      I'll enlighten you all a bit :P

If you manage to get to Supernova at Stars and make between 50k and 100k VPPs a month you will get a shit load of bonuses, they will actually throw so much money at you you won't know where to put it. You will have the 4000$ bonus that imo you can get every month if you play 10/20+ FL SH and you will get a whole lot of milestone bonuses that are like really cheap(10000$ for 50K FPPs) and I think if you play enough and high enough you can get one every 4 months(maybe even more often).

If we add that up it's 6500$/month from bonuses. And my non mathematical evaluation would be that you pay like 10000$ rake in that time(just guessing).
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      well dippy...i guess we have a long way till we get there no..?

@ Flintrino :
      what the hell am going to do with $11 sat? win it just to try to win another tourney? i don really get the point
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shloogy
      well dippy...i guess we have a long way till we get there no..?

@ Flintrino :
      what the hell am going to do with $11 sat? win it just to try to win another tourney? i don really get the point
      You can unregister and sell T$ for real $.
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      no i cant, why every time someone have to say it