Twitch TV saying the channel has been shut down!

• Stu24023
      Stu24023
      Bronze
      Hi,

I just tried going to the Twtich.tv page to watch one of last nights coaching from the uk and it is kicking me out saying you have been closed due to terms of service violations!!!

Is this my browser being stupid or have i missed something?

It is for the POker Strategy English page

Stuart
  • 10 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Stuart,

You are correct, the channel has been closed due to violations of the Terms of Service for the site.

Please be patient and wait for a more detailed explanation from Pokerstrategy staff.

Regards,

Mal.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Ehi Gadget, what you have done wrong this time? :D
    • unshpe
      unshpe
      Basic
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi Stuart,

You are correct, the channel has been closed due to violations of the Terms of Service for the site.

Please be patient and wait for a more detailed explanation from Pokerstrategy staff.

Regards,

Mal.
      You finally realized that most coachings could be viewed by anyone and thus make the level ranking here useless ? Too bad..Good while it lasted :)
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by unshpe
      Originally posted by gadget51
      Hi Stuart,

Regards,

Mal.
      You finally realized that most coachings could be viewed by anyone and thus make the level ranking here useless ? Too bad..Good while it lasted :)
      No, they broadcasted real money poker, against Twitch TOS. It just took them (Twitch) a while to figure it out.
    • nabokow
      nabokow
      Bronze
      looks like DE and CZ PSGy twitch sites coming down soon then as well? :(
      join.me would be a step back imo, please find an alternative!
      password protecting the channel and changing pwd once a month not ok with twitch?

trololo: PSGy surely has enough money to bribe twitch to allow them stream. or you could create your own streaming platform. But, PLEASE, DO NOT let Playtech design it.
    • Stu24023
      Stu24023
      Bronze
      Gutted I wanted to watch the PLO beginner and no expert coachings
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey guys whats up?

Anybody else as cool as me to be awake and grinding at 9am on a Saturday morning? :f_eek:

Indeed this isnt great news, we are currently in dscussions, both with Twitch and internally about resolving this the best way possible.

Personally moving back to join.me would be bad and I think that one of the main positives in the last 6 months is the live streaming which is truly awesome.

We definitely dont want to break the law, none of us are cut out for prison and all are law abiding citizens. We just didnt realize it would be a problem.

What now? Im not exactly sure, let us work on it and get back to you most likely early next week. Perhaps it will be good news and we will get an awesome replacement.

Have a great weekend.
    • Nejc351
      Nejc351
      Bronze
      So all TWITCH videos are gone forever? Can somebody "port" them to PS? Twitch was realy a great thing. I agree with pleno. So twitch is just for streaming games?

I grind just till 2 am, didnt run good :f_biggrin:
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Thanks you for the information update pleno1, let's hope you are right and we can move on to something even better perhaps. :)

@Kiroman, no I did not break it, although I did post my photo there so that may have had something to do with it.! :D

Have un all,

Mal.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      @Pleno1: Ehi Coach, how you know that you will not have good time in prison? You don't know until you don't try, right?

:D ofc ... Take care boss!