NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($55.30)
      Hero ($25.86)
      UTG ($14.01)
      UTG+1 ($46.46)
      CO ($21.55)
      BTN ($36.59)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: A:heart:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.75, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2.50, UTG+1 calls $1.75

FLOP ($5.10) 9:club: 2:diamond: 9:diamond:

Hero bets $2.50, UTG+1 calls $2.50

TURN ($10.10) 9:club: 2:diamond: 9:diamond: 3:heart:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $4.50, Hero folds

UTG+1 wins $9.65

20/20 5h

here his range after calling 3bet I assume is AQ+, PPs

AK sometimes they call, dont 4bet. Migthh be that he is reg, from stats so far.

I dont have backdoor equity, but decided to cbet because MP vs BB - cbet can look stronger. I think he is folding 33-88 and AQ+ withoug backdoor equity.

Only the question is - does he have that many weak PPs. If not then I am not liking the cbet, becuase 99+ is alwyas calling.

On the other hand - assuming he is relatively unknown - he still might have even some random hands.

Maybe in game I had marked him as fish, which means he has wider range and should give up often. I think that really depends on if he is fish or if he is reg.
  • 4 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: I think this is a mistake. Your hand is definitely strong enough to call in the BB. I could 3-bet this in the SB cause of the poor playability arising from playing in SB but I think AQ plays well enough without initiative.

Post-Flop: Not much to say here. I suppose betting once and giving up turn is fine.

Thanks.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      I think this is a mistake. Your hand is definitely strong enough to call in the BB.

What about AK, QQ in this spot? Maybe should also call? At first I wast thinking I have to 3bet for value when he calls. Of course if he 4bets I have to fold, but he is IP, so he can call more.
    • Yozan
      Yozan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      Hi.

Preflop: I think this is a mistake. Your hand is definitely strong enough to call in the BB
      +1

Originally posted by mbml
      Post-Flop: Not much to say here. I suppose betting once and giving up turn is fine.

Thanks.
      Or :f_p: :f_p: :f_p: 3barell repping AA,KK but V ,in this scenario V must have a fold BuToN,and a low fold vs 3bet& fold vs cbet 3b pot and ofc WTSd on the lower side
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      I think this is a mistake. Your hand is definitely strong enough to call in the BB.

What about AK, QQ in this spot? Maybe should also call? At first I wast thinking I have to 3bet for value when he calls. Of course if he 4bets I have to fold, but he is IP, so he can call more.
      If you want to fold to a 4-bet, then don't 3-bet it in the first place. Unless you're absolutely sure that villain's 4-betting range is only comprised of stronger value hands.

Vs tight MP opens I would just call.

Thanks.