This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Kk 081013

• nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10)
      BB ($7.38)
      UTG ($5.73)
      Hero ($11)
      UTG+2 ($2.75)
      MP1 ($1.73)
      CO ($10.91)
      BTN ($6.27)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:spade: , fold, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, CO calls $0.40, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.95) 9:heart: Q:club: 3:club:

Hero bets $0.60, CO calls $0.60

TURN ($2.15) 9:heart: Q:club: 3:club: 9:club:

Hero checks, CO bets $1.61, Hero calls $1.61

RIVER ($5.37) 9:heart: Q:club: 3:club: 9:club: A:diamond:

Hero checks, CO bets $4.02, Hero ?
  • 3 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      Hi,

He's a fish and calling very wide on flop and turn. I don't think he's value betting an A on the river, not the Q either so he's representing flush and 9x and I think those raise a fair amount of the time on the turn and he bets pretty often when checked to I'm inclined to believe he's betting enough bluffs for a profitable river call.

Thanks
      Cutegoldfish
    • nipbourne
      nipbourne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cutegoldfish
      Hi,

He's a fish and calling very wide on flop and turn. I don't think he's value betting an A on the river, not the Q either so he's representing flush and 9x and I think those raise a fair amount of the time on the turn and he bets pretty often when checked to I'm inclined to believe he's betting enough bluffs for a profitable river call.

Thanks
      Cutegoldfish
      i c/c turn... he bets often vs missed cb, so i have to call river?
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      Hi,

He's betting really wide on turns and rivers and he has a wide range. While I think he could be ahead of us often enough, I don't think there are that many hands that would bet the river other than trips and flushes so we can call the river. We only need to be rright about 30% of the time to be profitable.

Thanks
      Cutegoldfish