This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Edinburgh here

• Muffin
      Muffin
      Bronze
      i move from germany to edinburgh and search some poker people who can show me the town. caution: my english is not so good, but i hope it would be better when i stay longer here.^^
  • 2 replies
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Best way to learn it is by speaking it :)

(Also typing and becoming active on those forums might help)

Maybe you should try it here; Bonnie Scotland - Home of true TAG's
    • Flopper8
      Flopper8
      Silver
      Hello Muffin...

I thought I would tell you about a thread I started in order to find out how many of my fellow scotsmen/women are members of ps.com but as you can see via "Bonnie Scotland - Home of true TAGS", there doesn't appear to be many. In-fact, there are only 3 ( including yourself :P ?) who have owned up (signed up)- but there is hope...

Nobody from Edinburgh has signed up to the thread yet. However, I live near Edinburgh and I know it quite well so I might be able to help you with your sightseeing/shopping/clubbing/gambling :P (whatever) so sign up to the above thread ok and we will see what can be done. ;)