This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl25 Jj...

• 4 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

I dont rly like having a calling range in the SB. I guess his high foldto3b is a decent argument for flatting here.

As played its probbably fine to lead flop since all of them are in late positions with wider ranges.

Thanks.
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Black
      Originally posted by mbml
      I dont rly like having a calling range in the SB.
      So by default you 3bet in the SB with a depolarized range against any position? F.e. against a 60%+ BTN minsteal, this 3bet range would be extremly wide then, right?
    • dozeer
      dozeer
      Bronze
      yeah I'd 3ball it pf too, it just sucks when BB calls as well, as hes getting good price.

I'd also start 3bet bluffing the CO more so I can comfortably 3bet hands like JJ for value
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Originally posted by duder1n0
      Originally posted by mbml
      I dont rly like having a calling range in the SB.
      So by default you 3bet in the SB with a depolarized range against any position? F.e. against a 60%+ BTN minsteal, this 3bet range would be extremly wide then, right?
      yes, i 3-bet from SB vs all positions. Of course if there are weaker players involved, or nits, then I may just flat from the SB from time to time. OR maybe if there's some aggrotard SS in the BB, then I may also flat some monsters to induce.