FR Microstakes Sng ROI?

• maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      Hello,

I'm wondering what is a good ROI at the microstakes ($1.50)? or a achievable one?

I checked sharkscope and the ROI of the best players at the $1.50 level have a ROI of around 10%. However this is only from KO FR sng games and not the turbo ones.

I was actually surprised to see the top player for this stake to have a net loss at the FR turbo games. This goes to show how fishy the KO sngs are.

Based on my research, not a lot of these top players at these stakes play FR turbo games. So my ROI for the turbo games is 5.8% over 592 games and for the KO sng games my ROI is 6.1% over 305 games.

Added together my total is 897 games with a ROI of 5.95%. I know this isn't a lot, but isn't 5.95% a little too low or are my expectations too high(10% for FR turbo and 10% for KO sngs)?

I am also mult-tabling 15 tables.

Thanks,

Maythany
  • 1 reply
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      For a player multitabling 15 tables it is a good ROI!

The guys with 10% ROI could easily be playing 4-6 tables. This doesn't mean that a 10% ROI is not possible while 15 tabling.

The fact that that player is the biggest winner in KOs and losing in normal format is most likely just variance. You could just consider his ROI being 5-6% (assuming same number of games played at each format) and he just ran good in one and bad in the other.

On another note, as every other player, we all have leaks in our games.
      So if you want a higher ROI, then you have to look for your leaks and fix them. There is no other secret.