This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [Sh] Nl50 Qq

• Holy93
      Holy93
      Bronze
      Poker Stars, $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (UTG): $50.51 (101 bb)
      MP: $21.14 (42.3 bb)
      CO: $50 (100 bb)
      BTN: $103.45 (206.9 bb)
      SB: $38.50 (77 bb)
      BB: $52.54 (105.1 bb)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q Q
      Hero raises to $1.50, 4 folds, BB raises to $4.75, Hero calls $3.25

Flop: ($9.75) 7 4 J (2 players)
      BB bets $4.50, Hero calls $4.50

Turn: ($18.75) J (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

River: ($18.75) 8 (2 players)
      BB bets $9, Hero calls $9

Unknown, but seemed aggro on a small sample (like 60/40 or something, but just a few hands)
  • 3 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey H,

Preflop is fine imo, flop OK as well. River is most interesting because to me it's 90% he has KK+ here and you should not call but only consider raising or folding. Raise to turn your hand into a bluff and rep Jx or better or folding since you don't beat KK+ which is 90% of his range.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Hey H,

Preflop is fine imo, flop OK as well. River is most interesting because to me it's 90% he has KK+ here and you should not call but only consider raising or folding. Raise to turn your hand into a bluff and rep Jx or better or folding since you don't beat KK+ which is 90% of his range.
      hey manu. What is it exactly about his line that makes you so confident he has KK+ here? What do you think his thought process is?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Hey H,

hey manu. What is it exactly about his line that makes you so confident he has KK+ here? What do you think his thought process is?
      Preflop: YEAAAAH, Kings, let's pump it up! :s_biggrin:

Flop: Value bet flop with overpairz. :s_cool:

Turn: OMG, top card paired, now Jx beats me, I check, don't want to lose with my Kings. :f_cry:

River: OMG, he checked back.. maybe he has TT, 99? Let's make a small bet because I think I have the best hand. :f_p:

Disclaimer: Those might not be his exact thoughts but a rough replay in my mind of how I've seen people chat about their hands to make them face up in this spot. :f_biggrin: