PPC - Pleno, Private, Coaching

• pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey guys this is Pleno1 and I have a lot of people messaging me on Skype about private coaching and worked out its going to be best for me to post in here what I can do to help improve your game

What am I playing?

I was previoulsy playing 200-2knl on Microgaming and have now switched to playing more volume of 200-500nl, next year I will attempt to go Supernova Elite.

I have posted dozens of graphs in blogs that Ive been very open about my resuts, I will post a new graph soon with updated winnings

Experience coaching?

In my opinion you can only be a good coach if youve been a bad one. I have coached over 50 people in the last 3 years. I started off as a bad coach and believe now that I have the perfect recipes ready to improve players at all stakes up to 500nl.

I am currently coaching numerous people in fast poker games including big winners at 500nl. I can of course give contact details of those guys who will be happy to vouch

Coaching programmes

I do numerous different services, all of which can be beneficial to everybody out there. Remember if you have a birthday coming up and your girlfriend is awful at buying you things then send her the thread! Likewise, maybe you have a friend who you want to spoil for whatever reason

I think my coachings are HIGHLY competitive. I spend a lot of time outside of coachings talking about poker and other stuff with the students and I believe that I take the coaching to the "next" level.

Long Term Buddies :f_love:

What is it?

This will be a block of 5 coachings

Step 1 - I watch you play for 30-40 minutes
      Step 2- I write you an email with my thoughts on your game, what can improve etc and then list a 5 week training program where we will tackle different areas and plan a detailed, action plan on how each lesson will look like and what we will learn and why.

You can send me as many hand histories throughout the week, speak about anything you want and everything is involved in the price rather than add ons or extras.

Reccomended for - Players who want to make a serious effort at moving up stakes
      Price - 700

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bish. Bash. Bosh

What is it?

The simplest form of coaching, I will go over a video (together with you) of your game, playing 4 tables (this can also be done live) I will go into as much detail as time allows regarding your game, where it currently stands, where it needs to go and how you should do it.

Reccomended for - Underconfident grinders who want ti quickly go over their game. Maybe you are on a downswing, or just want to experience coaching for the first time
      Price - 100 USD per hour

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Homework is for grinders

What is it?

This is a 1 hour session where you write to me at least 5 days before the session with something you want to improve on. I will work out a session and email you at least 3 days before the session to prepare the necessary materials (stats etc) for the session and we will try to fix the things you are uncomfortable with

Reccomended for - Guys who really love to disect their game and dont mind putting some extra hours in offline to make sure their game is tip-top
      Price - 125 USD per hour

Video review

What is it?

You will send me a 30-40 minute video of you playing 4 tables. I will then write a full transcipt of how I view your game, what can improve, what you do well (confidence is a big thing) and where to go next. We will then do a Skype call tlater in the week to go over it.

Reccomended for - Students of the game who want to learn more about their game and find out the little things that make the big differences
      Price - 100 USD per hour

Sweat Session

What is it?

I will play 4 tables of no limit and go through my thought processes for all decisions. You can ask anything you like.

Reccomended for - Guys who want to see the little things that big winners do and try and learn something from watching rather than being watched.
      Price - 100 USD per 45 minutes

Top 20

What is it?

You send me your top 10 biggest winning and top 10 biggest losing hands and I go into detail regarding the hands. Alternatively you can choose 10 hands which fall outside of these and I will go into great depth

Reccomended for - Guys who want to make sure things are standard
      Price - 50 dollars per 10 in depth or 20 biggest hands of the month

Real Life!!!

What is it?

I will invite you to my house in Hungary where there will be a grind set up ready for your arrival. We will do a minimum of 4 hours coaching per day and all meals and beverages will be completely free. I will show you around the city, we will hang out, grind together, do lots of studying and go into real lockdown. Accomodation is OF COURSE included. There may be other grinders here living but you will get all of the attention and their influence should be a positive thing.

Reccomended for - Guys who want to make a MASSIVE effort and be in a high tempo enviroment
      Price - e1500 for 3 days

• 35 replies
    • SmokeyMacPot
      SmokeyMacPot
      Bronze
      As one of Patrick´s longterm students, i can very well recommend him as a good coach.

I already had > 15 hours of Coaching and since the fist session i was able to move up from nl100 to nl500 within only 5 months.

He really tries to make you think different and outside the box, shows you how different "non-standard" lines can be more effective in several spots.

i ve experienced that the the money you spend in his coachings is totally worth it.. and will def. come back to you quickly.. ;-)

Keep up the good work!
    • Fiskantes
      Fiskantes
      Coach
      Coach
      Top notch! You really know your business and how to make up and market products! :f_biggrin: If poker will dry up, you should become salesman!
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      SNE?
      96s?
      noooooooooooooooooo
    • edismah
      edismah
      Bronze
      Hey, can you accept my friend request and send me your skype pls.
      I can't find your winnings on forum :(
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      OH MY!!!

I shall start saving.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      OH MY!!!

I shall start saving.
      nothing more to add tbh! ME likey!
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      SNE?
      96s?
      noooooooooooooooooo
      Bro, if anybody EVER wanted to fold 96s to a 3bet they should be castrated! Pretty sick hand though, I was trying to get a King high call. Ul :f_mad:

Originally posted by edismah
      Hey, can you accept my friend request and send me your skype pls.
      I can't find your winnings on forum :(
      Sure, accepted.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Looks like insane value =D

Saving up 1500! :D
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by w34z3l
      Looks like insane value =D

Saving up 1500! :D
      Yeah budapest is an AWESOME city so think it is good value.

Also as an aside if there is 2 of you I will do it for 2500 and we do it all together so 15-20% discount.
    • LgWz
      LgWz
      Black
      vamooooo!
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Vamooooooooooooooooooooo
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      You have to raise with 96o otherwise it doesnt come and it is no good suited.

:D
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by pleno1

Real Life!!!

What is it?

I will invite you to my house in Hungary where there will be a grind set up ready for your arrival. We will do a minimum of 4 hours coaching per day and all meals and beverages will be completely free. I will show you around the city, we will hang out, grind together, do lots of studying and go into real lockdown. Accomodation is OF COURSE included. There may be other grinders here living but you will get all of the attention and their influence should be a positive thing.

Reccomended for - Guys who want to make a MASSIVE effort and be in a high tempo enviroment
      Price - 1500 for 3 days

3 days small stakes grinder and PokerStrategy.com member Demonic16 came to Budapest to stay with me.

For 3 days we relaxed, went for meals, had drinks and stuff and grinded ALOT!!!! Every time we woke up we got on the grind.

Eventually Adam had his biggest ever day by 400% and couldnt sleep at night because he was "buzzing off his tits"

Today we will grind Sunday together and he is considerably richer and paid for the few days and has around 15,000 extra to go home with! :f_love:
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze

Real Life!!!

What is it?

Price - 1500 for 3 days

3 days small stakes grinder and PokerStrategy.com member Demonic16 came to Budapest to stay with me.

For 3 days we relaxed, went for meals, had drinks and stuff and grinded ALOT!!!! Every time we woke up we got on the grind.

Eventually Adam had his biggest ever day by 400% and couldnt sleep at night because he was "buzzing off his tits"

Today we will grind Sunday together and he is considerably richer :f_love:
      AHHH Sick!

Have fun guys!
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach

Real Life!!!

What is it?

Price - 1500 for 3 days

Today we will grind Sunday together and he is considerably richer and paid for the few days and has around 15,000 extra to go home with! :f_love:
      On the final grinding day Adam went and shipped his 3rd ever biggest score for a comfortable 25k plus 4 days. Fantastically impressed and happy with his performance.

You can be next, a few guys have signed up already and there are only limited places.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach

Real Life!!!

What is it?

Price - 1500 for 3 days

On the final grinding day Adam went and shipped his 3rd ever biggest score for a comfortable 25k plus 4 days. Fantastically impressed and happy with his performance.

You can be next, a few guys have signed up already and there are only limited places.
      He has now just won the hot 44 for his 2nd biggest cash ever (only behind the one a few days ago) to secure a very solid 30k plus week!

Whos next?
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Silver
      id love to travel to hungary. too bad i switched to hu hypers now. if i remained SH i would have taken up the course
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach

Real Life!!!

What is it?

Price - 1500 for 3 days

He has now just won the hot 44 for his 2nd biggest cash ever (only behind the one a few days ago) to secure a very solid 30k plus week!

Whos next?

Adam stayed for a few more days and made an additional 10,000 truly a remarkable story.

Thanks for all the interest and bookings so far, especially for the long term buddies projects, very exctied to get started.
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Looks like the real life option is the way to go for 30+k week :D

Quick one: How long are the lessons in the long term buddy thing?