This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH zoom 63A mono 79

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($10.04)
      UTG+1 ($9.85)
      CO ($12.60)
      Hero ($14.53)

Dealt to Hero 7:heart: 9:spade:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.25, SB calls $0.20, fold

FLOP ($0.60) 6:club: 3:club: A:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB calls $0.40

TURN ($1.40) 6:club: 3:club: A:club: 2:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $1, SB calls $1

RIVER ($3.40) 6:club: 3:club: A:club: 2:club: 2:spade:

SB bets $2.50, Hero folds

SB wins $3.25

20/17, 36h

His range contains lot of bradways, mid PPs and strong Ax. I was thinking that I can make many boardways fold on this Axxfd board. Is that good?

TUnr barrel is bad, he will now have lot of flushes. I was thinking to fold his A high. BUt A high probably raises flop, even AT so that means he cannot have it on turn, unless A high + flush.
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Speed,

Since when does Ax raise the flop on such a board? This is 10nl afterall so people are a lot more passive.

So on the turn, any Ax that doesn't have a club will usually fold but a lot of his flop calling range will have that club so your bet isn't that great.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Since when does Ax raise the flop on such a board? This is 10nl afterall so people are a lot more passive.

I am actually not sure what is better if I was in his shoes with Ax which is not AK, AQ. Let say with AT. If assuming oponent cbets wevry wider range, hten he has lot of air so calling rpobably better.

If his cbet range contains mostly draws, then raising is probably better.