• 10 replies
    • teofiloatienza
      teofiloatienza
      Bronze

Here`s the rest of my stats..
    • teofiloatienza
      teofiloatienza
      Bronze
      Is loosing that amount in the Blinds normal?
    • Jmm256
      Jmm256
      Basic
      From the looks of it I think you might be playing too tight. A VPIP of 16% on the button seems alarmingly low to me.
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey teofiloatienza

I'm not going to comment on your stats because i'm not sure how much help I can be in that area but what I will say is that you might want to check out beginner's course. Bogdan will be able to help you with a lot of things and having someone that you regularly make contact with and will answer your questions all while guiding you through content is a very valuable experience imo especially for micro stakes players.

Regards,
      Luke
    • teofiloatienza
      teofiloatienza
      Bronze
      @legand73 thanks, but Bogdan I guess is a BSS coach right? you it will matter If I use MSS? where do you think should I post this..

Thanks,

@Jmm256- yes mate thats what I thought as I review my stats, I think EP,MP are fine but CO and BU I think I should be making more money there than others... but what makes me wonder is if my blinds stats are OK?? Im loosing a ton there not sure if thats normal..

Thanks Bro,
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey teofiloatienza

Yeah he does teach the BSS but BSS is an extension of the MSS and is just a more advanced version of it so you will learn valuable information about the MSS in the BSS. The MSS is basically a way tighter version of the BSS so is still worth checking out
    • teofiloatienza
      teofiloatienza
      Bronze
      Thanks, Ill post this there as well..
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

First of all, you need to understand that playing with MSS you shouldn't be expecting a large WR. This strategy is mostly used for multitabling and going for rake races/rake back.

Anyways, 1bb/100 on microstakes is kind of low indeed and considering the fact that you only have 80k hands you could easily be a loosing player (or a more winning player) in reality.

The biggest difference between MSS and BSS is that we don't have much postflop game in MSS, but of course there is some and we should be familiar with it - things such as reading ranges, understanding pot odds and such should be done from MSS players as well.
      Having this said, you should probably watch some BSS videos as well, in order to improve your postflop game.

Some basic tips that you could follow are:
      - aware to defend your blinds - on microstakes there are plenty of players who aren't really adjusting to villain's stack size enough and they are going to steal a lot but defend their steals less - so you could try to search for such people and exploit them. As you can see, you lose from the blinds a lot (which is understandable) but you could try to decrease those.
      - try to steal more - CO, BU and SB are great positions to try to steal - you could improve your winnings by stealing more and with smaller sizings.
      Beware, stealing with smaller sizings should affect the game more - you are likely to get called a lot and have to play postflop more so again you need to review some BSS videos.
      - attack wide ranges, not in position - this means that we should be looking forward to attack people who are raising from CO, BU and SB rather than those from UTG/MP as they have tighter ranges and could easily shove against us more frequently.
      - try to build better SPR postflop - differing from BSS, in MSS we are usually going to deal with some bad SPR's in MSS especially if we make our sizings bigger.

Could you try to give the overall stats (not from positions) as in the second sheet there is no average?
    • teofiloatienza
      teofiloatienza
      Bronze
      I play @ stars so there`s no rakeback :f_confused: I`ll just keep on working and hopefully to get better WR.. :D
    • teofiloatienza
      teofiloatienza
      Bronze
      hey mate what other stats would you like me to post, just let me know Ill post it right away.. thanks for the tips