This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Zoomaha + Omaha Blog and Goals

• aXSesPS
      aXSesPS
      Bronze
      Hi there

My name is Gary, and I am from Switzerland. I play poker casually during the week and on weekends.
      I started playing poker many years ago, but never took it that seriously. I recently discovered Omaha and its variants and have switched to playing that only.
      I mainly play PLO Zoom and have found that I play best with PLO100 limit.
      I have watched many videos, and worked through all the PLO vids on this site.

I got my inspiration and proper intro to Omaha from lechrumski's "Build your Edge" videos, they are the best to take you through PLO from A - Z.

So currently I play when I have a few spare minutes, and ZOOM allows me to do this.
      So this means I may have up to 10 sessions of playing a day, and a session normally lasts from a few minutes to 10-15 minutes. I dont have time for more than that at the moment during the days.

My goal is to get to PLO 2.5/5.0 and higher, currently my BR is at 4766.3 USD, which brings me almost to the 50 buyins required for the level I am playing.

I am going to use this blog as a way to track my progress, wins and losses as well as to post hands and ask questions. I Might also rant abit about life in general.

Current BR 4766.3 = 95.3 % of 50 buying for PLO 100
      I am going to save this now and post my current graph in a next post.
  • 6 replies