Heads-Up regular tables?

• DannyJQ
      DannyJQ
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I just registered there, but cant find regular heads-up cash tables. Only anonymous and blaze? Are there any regular HU tabels that I cant find or not?

p.s. Already talked with their support, the girl had no idea what to say went from "we have regular hu tables" to "i will ask" to "check sit-n-go tab" etc.
  • 5 replies
    • badcatwOw
      badcatwOw
      Silver
      looks like there's only non-regulars.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hey guys,

I've checked Microgaming (albeit on Unibet) and there are regular HU tables for NL50, anonymous tabes for NL100+200 and then back to regular HU for NL300.

This may be site specific though, I don't have the 24hPoker client at hand to confirm this unfortunately.

Regards,
      Gary.
    • legand73
      legand73
      Gold
      Hey DannyJQ

I saw a heads up table for nl10 in there earlier today but no one was playing there. It could perhaps be something to do with the blaze cannon promo going on because there are also only two blaze tables available but i'm not sure about this . Will be able to confirm this next week.

Regards,
      Luke
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      They are all anonymous and blaze. Microgaming are trying hard to stop any type of bumhunting, table selecting and huds. I really don't recommend playing there if you want to play HU.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fusionpk
      They are all anonymous and blaze. Microgaming are trying hard to stop any type of bumhunting, table selecting and huds. I really don't recommend playing there if you want to play HU.
      Well isnt that good then that they want to stop hunting? The pokercommunity his attutide has got to change when they want poker to stay alive. Regbattles are good for your developement. You should not constantly avoid them