This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 J10o

• Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      $0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:

BB = ($2.00)
      MP3 (Hero) = ($3.31)
      CO = ($1.14)
      BU = ($1.41)
      SB = ($4.61)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J :club: , T :heart: .
      Hero raises to $0.08, CO folds, BU raises to $0.22, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.14.

Flop: ($0.47) T :diamond: , 9 :spade: , J :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.26, BU calls $0.26.

Turn: ($0.99) K :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.96, BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.99.

I notice from the early cash hands I played I donk out in certain spots, should I donk out on this board or look for a check raise?
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi SmallestShark,

Preflop: looks a bit loose to open and then when you get 3-bet you should simply fold.

As played the donk is not that great because you rather want a check/raise versus his big pairs to get as much money in as possible.

And I also don't understand why you pot the turn there? Nothing worse really calls.
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      thanks

Like I said in my first post with the 88 these hands were at the begining of 2012 when I first started playing cash games.
      Any hands I post for the next while might completely blow your mind as to how bad I played, but that is way I am posting them as i have decided to take the much needed time to review my game and improve. Although I think I have improved from 2012 I am still losing money in 2013

I am reviewing my database and posting hands here for discussion in the hope that I improve a lot and go from being in the red to in the green