This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 5th NL10 KK

• SmallestShark
      SmallestShark
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Přehrát handu

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $16.50
      CO:
      $3.20
      BU (Hero):
      $11.84
      SB:
      $14.63
      BB:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, K.
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, SB calls $0.35, 2 folds, CO folds.

Flop: ($1) 7, 7, 6 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.72, SB calls $0.72.

Turn: ($2.44) 4 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.51, SB raises to $5.20, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.95.

Stats:83/26/8,3/64 hands...some fishy lookin' player but I didn't have any reads on him.

Preflop It is standard open, some fish limps in front of me so I would like to isolate with him and on the small blind is fish too.

small blind fish calls me and I cbet this safe flop for value from lots of his hands. It is fish and I think he calls with pocket pairs,draws,6x hands,broadways.

Turn I bet for value again and for protection against FD and SD that could open now.

Fish raised me and I had to fold it ,because I didn't have any reads on this player and I didn't want to spew my stack he could easily have 7 on his hand or maybe fullhouse sometimes, straight etc. I simply couldnt be sure what he had.
  • 1 reply