Pokerstars, ID confirmation

• albinkii
      albinkii
      Global
      Hello, i wanted to ask, does pokerstars ask for ID confirmation, when you do your first cashout? And if i would send them fake one, does they realy check them? Thanks, sorry for broken english i'm Lithuanian.
  • 6 replies
    • Cottoneyedjoe63
      Cottoneyedjoe63
      Bronze
      No they dont. At least, I made many cashouts and deposits and didnt send them a single thing...
    • albinkii
      albinkii
      Global
      Thanks, but i need some more info, maybe someone had such problem to send the id copy. Becouse I'm non 18 years old, and I just love poker.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      EDIT: We will deactivate your account with immediate affect as you are not eligible to partake until you are 18 years of age.
    • albinkii
      albinkii
      Global
      Thanks, so, I beleve if I would send them fake one. They would try to confirm that it's not a fake?
    • highyeah
      highyeah
      Bronze
      Originally posted by albinkii
      Thanks, but i need some more info, maybe someone had such problem to send the id copy. Becouse I'm non 18 years old, and I just love poker.
      Never try to sent fake ones !
      I did the same "mistake" as you playing underage but when i had 18 i send them my ID and i wasn't banned (luckily) but told me if i make another infraction my account will be suspended
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I appear to have misread this thread.

I will now close it as OP is underage and is not allowed on our site. Sending a fake document/documentation is never a good solution, will likely lead to a banned account and confiscated funds for those who try this route.

I will close this thread immediately.

albinkii, please feel to contact our support once you've turned 18 and are allowed to take part in our community.

Regards,
      Gary.