Hud not showing up

• hvard92
      hvard92
      Bronze
      I'm using Holdem Manager 2 and play at WPT poker (partygaming) same software as Party Poker. But i just can't find the handhistories.

I'm struggling with the HUD to show up. It only says: "waiting for hands"

I have marked on store handhistories for 30 days on WPT and i've tried auto import on HM2 which i don't really understand how it works. So now i have to do it manually but first i have to find the handhistories.

Can someone help me?=)
  • 8 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by hvard92
      I'm using Holdem Manager 2 and play at WPT poker (partygaming) same software as Party Poker. But i just can't find the handhistories.

I'm struggling with the HUD to show up. It only says: "waiting for hands"

I have marked on store handhistories for 30 days on WPT and i've tried auto import on HM2 which i don't really understand how it works. So now i have to do it manually but first i have to find the handhistories.

Can someone help me?=)
      Open up HM2, and click "Hand Importing"
      On the left side of the dialogue, click "Auto Import Folders"
      Scroll down the list looking for your client with check mark beside it.
      If it is not there, click the green + sign and put in the folder name that you will get in the next step.

The folder name will have the form:
      D:\path1\path2\YourName\Dates.
      You can leave off everything from your name onwards.

Next, open up your poker client.
      Play a couple of hands and note the name of the table.
      Let's say the name of the table is "fish".
      Search your computer for a file called fish.txt

If it is not there, your client is not saving the HH correctly.
      If it is, then the full directory name needs to go into HM2 at the location mentioned above.

Be sure to specify an archive directory.
      HM2 tends to choke if its import directory gets overcrowded.

Best of luck!
      --VS
    • PriscoInline
      PriscoInline
      Bronze
      What type of tables was that? I had trouble with the HUD on Party Poker software's MTT's, the pop-up would just say "Waiting for hands" like in your case.
      After checking if HM2 is importing hands normally, try using the table finder feature: click in the gearwheel at the pop-up (Settings), then click in "Table Finder", see if you can find your table in the list, and move the crosshair into it.

Good luck.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Moved this to our Holdem Manager subforum :)
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please see our FAQ: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/701/Party+Poker

I guess the handhistory folder is something like
      C:\Programs\PartyGaming\WPT\HandHistory
      or C:\Programs\WPT\WPTPoker\HandHistory
    • hvard92
      hvard92
      Bronze
      The folder name will have the form: D:\path1\path2\YourName\Dates. You can leave off everything from your name onwards.

I can't find a folder who look like this and i don't know where i should look either. I can't find the WPT Poker file and not the partygaming file either. I've tried to search for it on my computer too...=/
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by hvard92
      The folder name will have the form: D:\path1\path2\YourName\Dates. You can leave off everything from your name onwards.

I can't find a folder who look like this and i don't know where i should look either. I can't find the WPT Poker file and not the partygaming file either. I've tried to search for it on my computer too...=/
      OK, "D:" is whatever drive your program files is on -- not necessarily "D" -- in fact it is usually "C", but there may be differences.

If you are on Windows XP or later, you will need to make sure that you have set hidden files and folders to visible.

Follow the instructions here:
      http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/832/How+are+Hidden+Files+Viewed+in+Windows%3F+

Did you follow the link that netsrak provided?

If so, what were the results?

Regards,
      --VS
    • hvard92
      hvard92
      Bronze
      Never mind. I found it out myself thanks to netsrak. Thanks for all replies all =)
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Woot!

It's great when everything works!

--VS