This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FL Beginners by storge

• storge
      storge
      Bronze
      Hey, how did you like my coaching? Any criticism, questions, suggestions, praise, etc. - post it here, I definetly like to read some feedback, in any way! :)

Thanks a lot in advance!
  • 4 replies
    • Kim41k
      Kim41k
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot Storge! I enjoyed your coaching and got to know lots of usefull thingz. Keep like this. Hope to hear you next time. ;)
    • uni05mz
      uni05mz
      Bronze
      Storge, not much to say. In my opinion, you play a very soild FR style. You also answer the questions very well.

Thumbs up - very nice coaching!
    • sedum77
      sedum77
      Bronze
      Im a begginer but Your coaching is cool... I think.
      Good clear voice :) I understand what U talking to me :)
      Its hard to play, talk about 3-4 tables and read chat and anserw the questions but U do it well ;)

Thx for this.

---
      sorry for my english ;) U can correct me :D
    • Tobiatch
      Tobiatch
      Bronze
      great coaching. have some specific feedback: you always enumerate the hands which you valuebet against on the river. let it be you have AA board: T27K3 rainbow, mega fish calling you down - again - u name all the hands you bet against once more. at first it bothered me ("damn, a :baby: knows that"). but i have realized that it's just as necessary as evaluating every weak made hand. just to prevent you from falling back to automatism.
      thx again!