This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 1st NL10 QQ

• SmallestShark
      SmallestShark
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $21.77
      BU:
      $10.35
      SB (Hero):
      $16.85
      BB:
      $10.10
      MP2:
      $10.15
      MP3:
      $8.21

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, Q.
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, BB calls $0.25.

Flop: ($0.7) J, K, Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, BB calls $0.60.

Turn: ($1.9) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.20, BB calls $1.20.

River: ($4.3) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $2.50, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.3.

Stats:16/11/4,6/600 hands...ftcb flop 58/turn 50

preflop it is standard open ofc.

On the flop I cbet for value and protection,I can get value from flush draws and he will call one with TP or so.

On the turn I cbet again. Turn card is not great, but I dont want to give up my hand, because his flush draw could just open on the turn and I still have outs to make nuts even if he has flush on the turn.

River is blank and I can't bet here for value..any weaker hand could call me here...if I bet and get called or raised I always lose and I dont think he could fold any hand on the river.
  • 4 replies
    • Ciufciuf5
      Ciufciuf5
      Bronze
      kinda a rock guy.. fold to steal? AF? WTS? Vs standard super tight player I'll say nice fold
    • SmallestShark
      SmallestShark
      Bronze
      WTSD 25 vs steal fold 69% 3bet vs steal 3% AF 2.88
    • Ciufciuf5
      Ciufciuf5
      Bronze
      idk if 600hands are enough for those stats, btw he 3bets top range (or maybe he slows down AA-QQ, but postflop he would have raised you), he calls 30% so all low PP, (off-)suited connectors and suited one-gappers, wheel suited aces, even some brodways I guess. So there are 9 combos of KJ, 6 of KQ + QJ, and a loooooot of combos where you are behind. I'll definitly say nice fold, even if I guess he would have check/raised turn a flush, except for Axs.
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

I think check/fold river is a bit weak.

At the end of the day this is NL10 and people usually tend to do crazy stuff around here so I wouldn't be much surprised if he calls down with KT.
      Of course, the board is kind of heavy but I would bet around $1.8-$2 on river for value.

Best,
      Plamen