This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] SH nl10 TT

• 5 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi

Do you want the other hands reviewed too?

Usually 3b/5b TT in these positions is standard at higher limits. I'm not too sure whether it's a good idea to do this by default at lower limits though. People usually open fairly tight, maybe 20% of hands in CO if I'm not wrong. And they are probably not 4-betting aggressively enough to justify such a play. And I don't like 3b/folding TT without strong reads, unless I'm sure that villain rarely 4b bluffs and calls with a ton of worse.

So I think I would just flat here preflop, as weak as that sounds. Unless you are really aggro with your 3-betting here and use TT to widen your value 3b range.
    • Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      No I am sorry by mistake I paste some more hands, Now it's better.

Well about that what you wrote Mbml I was thinking more likely ow I should adjust my TT hand vs this kind of guy. You can check out his stats in link which I gave you.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      ah ok, sorry i missed that out.

Now that we know he's a fish, i think it's very likely that
      1. He calls with a ton of worse hands
      2. Rarely 4bets with worse

So this makes 3bet/fold the best line here in my opinion. But this is just a generalization for the average fish.

Upon second look, he plays many hands but he's aggro. He has a high 3b and high PFR which indicates that he's an aggro fish. So now I think 3b/5b is much better than 3b/fold. I'm sure he's capable of 4bet/calling with a wider range than most.
    • Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      Ok , thanks I will take that hand as cooler vs him.

What would be our bottom range of 3b/5b shove TT+/AQ+ ?
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Originally posted by Beseventh
      Ok , thanks I will take that hand as cooler vs him.

What would be our bottom range of 3b/5b shove TT+/AQ+ ?
      yes I think that's fine