[NL2-NL10] SH nl10 TT

• 5 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi

Do you want the other hands reviewed too?

Usually 3b/5b TT in these positions is standard at higher limits. I'm not too sure whether it's a good idea to do this by default at lower limits though. People usually open fairly tight, maybe 20% of hands in CO if I'm not wrong. And they are probably not 4-betting aggressively enough to justify such a play. And I don't like 3b/folding TT without strong reads, unless I'm sure that villain rarely 4b bluffs and calls with a ton of worse.

So I think I would just flat here preflop, as weak as that sounds. Unless you are really aggro with your 3-betting here and use TT to widen your value 3b range.
    • Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      No I am sorry by mistake I paste some more hands, Now it's better.

Well about that what you wrote Mbml I was thinking more likely ow I should adjust my TT hand vs this kind of guy. You can check out his stats in link which I gave you.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      ah ok, sorry i missed that out.

Now that we know he's a fish, i think it's very likely that
      1. He calls with a ton of worse hands
      2. Rarely 4bets with worse

So this makes 3bet/fold the best line here in my opinion. But this is just a generalization for the average fish.

Upon second look, he plays many hands but he's aggro. He has a high 3b and high PFR which indicates that he's an aggro fish. So now I think 3b/5b is much better than 3b/fold. I'm sure he's capable of 4bet/calling with a wider range than most.
    • Beseventh
      Beseventh
      Bronze
      Ok , thanks I will take that hand as cooler vs him.

What would be our bottom range of 3b/5b shove TT+/AQ+ ?
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Originally posted by Beseventh
      Ok , thanks I will take that hand as cooler vs him.

What would be our bottom range of 3b/5b shove TT+/AQ+ ?
      yes I think that's fine