No coaching?

• ReckaH
      ReckaH
      Bronze
      This is the second week i am sitting ready to join the pleno1 coaching and there is no coaching.

Maby if you know in advance that there will be no coaching.
      You could let us know about this now i am staying at home for nothing.

Just a thought
  • 8 replies
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      Just a thought, if you cant appreciate his coaching and w8 for it, you are not worth replaying to.

If you wanted to find out you have easy access to coach. I just asked him on skype and he replayed in like less than 5 minutes.... If you did not take time to try to contact him on skype ( in every coaching he was more than willing to share skype ), if you msg him on the forum he would probable replay to you...

So basically you didn't spent any time or action to try to find it out, you just complain

So this message is trying for some reason take his anger and frustrations on other people.

You are luck I don't have any influence on the community you would be banned from pokerstrategy...

Just a thought...

[edited by legand73]
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      @DjolusVicenus

You'd ban a guy for asking why a scheduled coaching wasn't when it was supposed to be? Seems like you're the one angry and frustrated to me here.

I know this doesn't concern me directly apart from being a part of the Strategy community, but I think noone minded his question. No need to attack people for asking stuff.

Just a thought...

Regards,

Skodljivec
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      Nah I am not angry, I just don't get how people don't know what huge advantage they are getting with enjoying coaching and do stuff like that...

Makes me pity them...

You are probable right in part where that is not a reason to ban anyone, but reality is if he wanted to find out, it was like 5 seconds for me.

Instated of taking actions to make his time productive and goal oriented, he was "complaining" for his time and w8-ting...

That kind of childish attitude does not go in mine book...

Maybe I am too hard and stuff. I cant go from mine skin, but that is how I feel.
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey ReckaH

I apologise for your frustration. I'm not sure what happened with the coaching unfortunately but I will try to find out for you

@DjolusVicenus

I just edited out your message because there is no need for name-calling on our forums. It is fine that you disagree with another member but there is a better way of expressing your disagreement.

Regards,
      Luke
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey ReckaH

Yeah sorry mate there was an unforeseen cancellation. The coaching will be back next week. We do try to be as transparent as possible about these things but sometimes it is difficult. Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
      Luke
    • ReckaH
      ReckaH
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DjolusVicenus
      Nah I am not angry, I just don't get how people don't know what huge advantage they are getting with enjoying coaching and do stuff like that...

Makes me pity them...

You are probable right in part where that is not a reason to ban anyone, but reality is if he wanted to find out, it was like 5 seconds for me.

Instated of taking actions to make his time productive and goal oriented, he was "complaining" for his time and w8-ting...

That kind of childish attitude does not go in mine book...

Maybe I am too hard and stuff. I cant go from mine skin, but that is how I feel.
      Thats why i play tracked while my favorit room is not tracked.
      Still i play on the other room just to see video's and coachings, and thats how i pay and you to for the coachings and vids.

To the mods: sorry if my reaction was a little frustrated, but my friends went all dirtbiking and i stayed home to attend the coaching.

But these things happen :)
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey ReckaH

Nah don't worry about it, your frustration is understandable especially if you missed out on dirtbiking which sounds awesome by the way. Thanks a lot for the understanding and patience ReckaH means a lot.

Regards,
      Luke
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Moving this to the relevant board :)