This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

notes in SNG

• superkuhl
      superkuhl
      Bronze
      I have my own ideas for notes on SNG.
      I do take notes in SNG but only of the Multitablers and I look out their stats in OPR, it is easy to identify the players in 4 groups:
      -very negative roi /(-20 to -5) maniacs that play lag early on and tight later
      -slightly negative roi /(-5 to 0) players that are loose in the middle of the tournament and play weak tight in the bubble, itm
      -slightly positive roi /(0 to 5) tight players that play well the whole sit but don't loosen up enough afterwards and do not adapt to the rising blinds, becoming vulnerable.
      -winning players (5 to 30) guys that are paying attention, stealing blinds and play nicely push or fold.
      - lucky bastards (40 +)
      However this is only a generalization but it can be very helpful when making a choice in the middle stages of a tournament, for example it can be a hint for calling an all in on the flop. I agree with the fact that taking single notes on the ocasional players that are not multitablers is a waste of time.
      What do you guys think of this method? Is it worth it?
  • 1 reply