This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH zoom turn weak pair scare card

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($10.74)
      BB ($6.03)
      UTG ($14.10)
      UTG+1 ($13.68)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($12.21)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: Q:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BB calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.60) 6:club: A:club: 3:heart:

Hero bets $0.40, BB calls $0.40

TURN ($1.40) 6:club: A:club: 3:heart: J:heart:

Hero bets $0.90, BB calls $0.90

RIVER ($3.20) 6:club: A:club: 3:heart: J:heart: T:club:

Hero checks, BB bets $0.90, Hero folds

BB wins $3.06

33/0 4h

looks fishy.

Flop - he has many 6 outers so cbet to fold them.

Turn - very scary cards. FDs are ofcourse calling but lower PPs can now easily fold, unlless he is real station.
      I am thinking that I could c/c because draws can easily float there. Same idea as it would be AJx flop - oponent will bet IP a lot. And fishes like to float in general. So then I can get same value from draws but aditional value from Pps which he decids to turn into bluff.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi

I don't think you should be betting the Turn - That doesn't accomplish much. If you think he is floating flop wide, you can consider c/c Turn. If you think his Flop range is largely weighted towards Ace pairs, then you need to c/f Turn.

This is largely dependent on his Fold to F Cbet. But you have no reads here which makes this kind of a tricky spot. I don't mind c/c T c/f R without reads.