BTN: $26.92 (168.3 bb)
      SB: $40.64 (254 bb)
      Hero (BB): $18.18 (113.6 bb)
      UTG: $11.58 (72.4 bb) :s_evil:
      MP: $8.21 (51.3 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T A
      UTG raises to $0.32, MP folds, CO calls $0.32, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.16

Flop: ($1.04) Q T A (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks, CO bets $0.80, Hero raises to $2.48, UTG calls $2.48, CO calls $1.68

Turn: ($8.48) 8 (3 players)
      Hero bets $5.04, UTG raises to $8.78, CO folds, Hero calls $3.74

I decided to put 1bb in the pot because i was squeezing and 3betting those guys previously. Ofcourse our hand is somewhat garbage and position is also the worst one so even that they give our really good price we should prefer either fold or squeeze?

Flop is quite good, should we play cautiously or c/r seems good given that we have fish in the pot?

Once we got called by both opponents what should be our decision?? Im more worried about that reggish guy than a fish.

Thoughts about reg:
      Strange, but he cant have much - like 1 combo of TT and thats it. Unless he have decided to pull out some big slowplay given the fact that i like to squeeze and he was expecting it.
      I see hands like AJo, KJo, QTo and tons of weak pocket pairs in his holdings here given the fact that he called 2x open... Im thinking in right direction?
  • 3 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

I think preflop is fine. Squeeze should be thin here as we've been active before.

I would rather go for a check/call on the flop. I don't think CO has much combos to continue with plus we want to keep the fish in the pot as well.

As played, I am a little bit concerned about UTG's check/call, but I would just bet as well as he could probably do it with some AK/AJ as well.

Best,
      Plamen
    • gAsheks
      gAsheks
      Bronze
      Yea, his line looked interesting...

Should i make a note on him that he flopped straight and went for check/call line?
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gAsheks
      Yea, his line looked interesting...

Should i make a note on him that he flopped straight and went for check/call line?
      Yeah, for sure. Those notes could be very effective in future if we play him.