Stat info

• WillyD
      WillyD
      Bronze
      Hi,

I was wondering if there was any equivalent of BIP and BOP (bet in position and bet out of position) in PT4. I know these stats exist in HM2.

Thank you for any information
  • 5 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by WillyD
      Hi,

I was wondering if there was any equivalent of BIP and BOP (bet in position and bet out of position) in PT4. I know these stats exist in HM2.

Thank you for any information
      All of our postflop stats have the POSITIONAL property, you can chose In Position or Out Of Position in the HUD. This is only available in PokerTracker 4, none of our competitors have this ability.

Additionally you may want to look at the DONK and FLOAT stats. A Donk is a leading bet out of position when the better is not the preflop aggressor. A FLOAT can occur on any postflop street, it means the player in position bets when checked to when the player out of position was the preflop aggressor.

• WillyD
      WillyD
      Bronze
      Thank you for this very useful answer.

Float was actually one of the two stats I was searching for.

The other one would be an opponent betting into the preflop aggressor after he checked the flop and/or turn.

Thank you for any further information
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      :)
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by WillyD
      Thank you for this very useful answer.

Float was actually one of the two stats I was searching for.

The other one would be an opponent betting into the preflop aggressor after he checked the flop and/or turn.

Thank you for any further information
      You are looking for Probe Turn. Notice you can measure probes in 3bet Pots and also non-3Bet pots. This stat is included by default in the HUD.

• WillyD
      WillyD
      Bronze
      I have everything I need with good explenations.

Very great explanations, great service; thank you again.