FR Stats & opinions, 2nd opinion wanted

• jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      I'm currently at ends with myself and would like you opinions. I was beating my previous limit very comfortably 5.5BB/100 (11bb/100) over 40k hands, but so far on the next limit i am having a bit of a rough time. I can see what my EV line says and i know my sample size could be bigger, but this doesn't stop me questioning myself and my ability's. I haven't experienced this kind of patch in FR before only in SH (which probably sounds stupid), i put this down to my high winrates at previous limits though (it was rare i'd have more that a 5BI downswing). Maybe just meaning my winrate at my current limit is significantly lower than i was expecting and thus increasing variance? I really don't feel out played or skilled at all but yet i'm not even close to what i thought where realistic expectations (I believe if i was 5.5BB/100 on my last limit there is no reason why i can't sustain 4BB+/100 on the next one). It's bugging me because i feel like i should be doing better than i am. I have lost 2 stacks due to idiot play, but i am aware of this and is a marginal issue of the overall picture. In my stats does anything stand out as been a noticeable leak for full ring?

• 3 replies
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Sample size is tiny, anything could easily just be variance, I think it's hard to look at your stats without 3b per position and unopened pre flop raise, also add cbet flop and turn. But the only thing I can see that looks sub optimal is raising UTG is only 5% and should prob be 8% min, and MP1 is only 8% which again is a bit too tight I think. Other than that stats look fine, I wouldn't analyse too much until you have minimum 50k hands for the limit.

What level you playing BTW?
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, I've been busy with family stuff so havn't been on my computer. Here are the stats you suggested i added.

• peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Just loosen up in the first 4 seats other than that the stats look good.