This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Out Of Micro, Coaching Pls

• martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      So i've met this girl. She is pretty and smart, so i know money is getting me nowhere. But nonetheless im not going to say if she buys for the meals etc.

So this is not getting me anywhere playing micro.

I trade with some of my earnings, and the ones i have left, only allowes me to play nl2. But when i trade it is more of a savings acc, and not a acc i can use and spend from.

Therefore i need coaching.

I have never been able to be profitable in the longrun in 6max. I've had lots of success in fr, but i know 6max is more popular, and i want to know where i make the mistakes. Im playing with a be redline, and a slightly loosing blue. This is prob because i fold to rarely on turn bets. The rest of the stats are within the zone of solid winning players. (taken from pt4 stats)

Back before i made my winnings in sng. But i cant make a profit on pokerstars in sng 9m. I've had a lot of success in 45m sng, with a roi of 67%, but this is not turbo tours, and then it requires me to plan for a longer period of time to grind.

Therefore i want to go in to cashgame 6 max.

I'm able to be a winnning playing at nl5 and nl10 playing 24 tables fullring. I can put in a lot of volume. But that is when i know im doing something right. And in 6max im not so confident.

So lately i have been playing zoom, because the volume u can put in is just extreme, and hence u can get a high rakeback on stars, with actually grinding microstakes. BUT I KNOW the money dont come from rake, but from bad players. I know where i see one. But i have a hard time folding overpairs.

And to be honest when i was grinding 24 tables fr, my profits came from the red line. The blue line was be or slightly loosing.

Im tired of getting nowhere with micros. I want to be able to play atleast nl100. I have done that back when i was playing on partypoker, and with success.
      Because then with the volume, i can create enough to move away from my mother, AND to add a few bucks to my savings in trading.

ATM i am trading the weekdays, and playing 1 or 1.5 hours poker, and then much more poker in the weekend. But since poker gets u further and faster with less funds, i want to improve in this aswell.

Anyone can reccomend someone?
  • 3 replies