HUD stats for NL10

• DrumazDrum
      DrumazDrum
      Bronze
      Hey,

Wanted to ask what HUD stats are the most important and must be selected in HUD while playing NL10 SH cash games? Please say the reasons why particular HUD stat is a must in your opinion playing NL10 SH cash game.

BR,

DrumazDrum
  • 10 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there DrumazDrum,

I've moved this to Beginners Questions for you, where it should get a more appropriate response.

Regards,

Mal.
    • Nejc351
      Nejc351
      Bronze
      If u watch BogdanPS videos, he uses very little stats, only vpip, pfr, 3b, fold 2 3b, and aggression% by strets (flop, turn, river). Hud helps you narrow opponent range. I use too many stats in my hud i belive X(
    • AArvanity
      AArvanity
      Bronze
      + fold to 4bet it's obligation from my experience eye - first from micro where ppl learn how to 3bet but they have no idea wot next -"fold to 4bet 90% 9/10" etc
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      I am regular at the moment at NL10 stakes...

I use a big HUD. Not because you need it for NL10, but because I want to get use to using stats that will later on bigger limits be important...

Mine stats looks like this. 4 lines.
      1 Vpip/pfr, open raise (utg, mp, steals/combined CO&BU&SB, on popout you have it more detalied if you need it), and postflop aggresion factor.
      2 3bet/fold to 3 bet, 4bet/fold to 4bet/call 4bet
      3. cbet flop, fold to cbet flop, cbet turn/fold to cbet turn, donk bet tottal
      4. agr turn, agr river, limp-fold, limp-call ( 3rd is limp-raise which is usualy non, and its missing outs of those 2 combined)

source: Crushing ZOOM nl 0.01/0.02 Volume 1 ( In depth- Long post )

First line is important *especially steals

second line is at least 3bet/fold to 3bet a must

3rd line is usable too

Agression turn and aggresion river give you idea how that player makes money, and can make you check-calling drows very profitable ( on NL10 some fishy guys have river aggroo 90-100 over bigger sample of hands... Its quite exploatible if you know you will get payed on river no matter what)

Hope that helps, happy grinding..

DjolusVicenus
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I think this is more suited to our No Limit discussion board :)
    • Walshnm
      Walshnm
      Bronze
      Just keep it simple - Standard HEM NL HUD is a pretty good start.

I think if you use further, more in depth stats you can end up levelling yourself vs. fish which is a huge leak for more micro ballers.

GL GL GL
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      L1: VPIP, PFR, 3bet, Fold to 3bet, WTSD
      L2: Cbet, Fold to Cbet, Fold SB to steal, Fold BB to steal
      L3: Raise first in from EP, MP, CO, BTN, SB

Is what I'd use.

All of these stats are where common leaks in NL10 opponents are. This HUD (I add 4bet in first line, Checkraise, fold to checkraise in second line for NL25) is good to see people's weak spots and just pummel their weaknesses which is the best way to win money.
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      1st line- Player name / Number of hands / Number of BBs
      2nd line- VPIP / PRF / Total AF / Total AFq
      3rd line- Cbet flop / Fold to flop Cbet / 3bet vs BTN open / 3bet vs cutoff open / 4bet preflop / Fold to preflop 4bet
      4th line- Cbet turn / Fold to turn Cbet / Preflop limp / Donk flop / Fold to flop donkbet
      5th line- Fold to steal / Attempt to steal / Att to steal SB / Att to steal LP / BB vs SB open - 3bet / BB vs SB open - Fold
      6th line - Fold to flop float bet - Fold / Check raise flop / Fold to flop check raise

If u have pokertracker I can save it and send to you so you dont have to do it from the beginning. Just import it from the file.

Good luck
    • DrumazDrum
      DrumazDrum
      Bronze
      Thanks guys, a lot of info!

One more question related to this topic. What HUD stats are essential for NL10 zoom 6-handed in your own expierence? And also, on what sample size you can start to use statistics for zoom?
    • Hashkan
      Hashkan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DrumazDrum
      Thanks guys, a lot of info!

One more question related to this topic. What HUD stats are essential for NL10 zoom 6-handed in your own expierence? And also, on what sample size you can start to use statistics for zoom?
      How many number of huds do u want? What do u mean with essential?