About supernova

• 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I believe it is the end of February at the very least :)

It is definitely longer than January 1st!
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Here is quote from pokerstars website:

"After becoming a Supernova VIP, we will extend your status in the following year on a month-by-month basis, provided you continue to earn at least 6,500 VPPs every month, missing no more than two months of 6,500 VPP accrual. The only way to be a Supernova VIP in subsequent years is to have earned 100,000 VPPs.

Example: If a player earns 100,000 VPP between January 1 and August 30 they will receive Supernova VIP status on August 30 and it will continue the rest of the calendar year. If in January and February of the following year, the player earns over 6,500 VPP each month, they continue to be a Supernova VIP. In March and April the player does not play at all and earns 0 VPP. They are still a Supernova VIP. However, in May the player earns 2.500 VPP. On June 1 the player's VIP status becomes GoldStar."
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you ghaleon! :)
    • DjolusVicenus
      DjolusVicenus
      Silver
      Ty verry much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So mine plan is this. Next year I start grinding from 2 januar ( probable will be drunk as F. for 1 one ) and grind whole year. Mine calculations are that I can reach it by November)

Than I just continue playing and I have supernova for whole next year? * I will earn 10 000+ on monthly basis.

Mine exact question is. If you do that requirement I will have supernova throw whole next year or not?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey,

As stated above if you make SuperNova in Novemeber you keep it as long as you earn 6,500 VPPs every month in the following year.

You can miss two months the next year but if you fail to make 6,500 VPPs in the third month you will lose that status.

Regards,
      Gary.