All-most crushing NL10 Volume 3.

• DjolusVicenus
      Hi every body. It is time, time get higher. I am kinda little unsure of can I beat NL25, but there is no time to wait. I reach mine goals for NL10 and got a little bit more than I bargain for.

Mine BKR at the moment is 690$.

I feel pretty sure that I got lucky wining streak, bc I didnt saw anybody got that fast throo NL10.

When I compare mine game from like 2 months ago to game I have now, It feels like I am 10 divisions ahead.

Lets talk a bit about NL10.

What are difrances betwean NL10 and NLweaker?

NL10 players are still bad. But not bad in a same way. You need to know that beating them is not using charts in pre-flop game. You beat them post flop.

They dont have value ranges, mediim strainght ranges, they are overall bad.

84k hands. 10,5 bb/100

Where I earned most money... Spots that were stupid to call, where I have nuts, and I overbet river, to manny people are calling.

Mine bluffs to value All in river is something like 1:5 or maybe even 1:6...

I was called with... Top pairs and retards kickers, I was called with dude catching straight on turn ( I flopped nuts flush on flop)

Most money I got from stupid people. Nothing more, nothing less.

Do I feel that I can crush NL10?

Hmmm I dont know, I do know I am confidante that I can play it profitable till the rest of mine life, but that is not good enough. I want more... So lets see what I did in like 18 or so days...

Goals were. BKR 675$+ I have 690$ ( If I fall to like 500$ I am back at NL10 )
      During the challenge I got bonus, I reached GOLD star on pokerstars...

Feels like a am The man.

Now new goals.

Getting BKR to 1350$ ( 54 buy-ins) Mine down line for next limit will be like 900$ So I would have to play with like (9x50 buyins when I reach NL50 )

As it goes for reviewing mine biggest wining/losing hands I don't do that as much now. Manly bc I know exactly what were happening in hand and where did I do wrong if I think I did wrong. ( sometimes I do calculated risk as bluff and I do know that some part of his range will never fold so I am prepared to losing that type of hands )

Listen to me please. You wont believe with what trash hands villains are calling mine all ins on turn/river.

When I see they got legitimate outs it even surprises me sometimes.

I wil post mine last all in hand so you see that stuff.

Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BTN: $12.94 (129.4 bb)
      SB: $11.50 (115 bb)
      BB: $10 (100 bb)
      UTG: $10.38 (103.8 bb)
      MP: $13.42 (134.2 bb)
      Hero (CO): $26.20 (262 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with T T
      UTG raises to $0.20, MP folds, Hero raises to $0.60, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.35) T K 7 (2 players)
      UTG bets $1.30, Hero raises to $3.20, UTG calls $1.90

Turn: ($7.75) 4 (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $18.70, UTG calls $6.58 and is all-in

River: ($20.91) 6 (2 players, 1 is all-in)

$20.91 pot ($0.94 rake)
      Final Board: T K 7 4 6
      UTG showed J Q and lost (-$10.38 net)
      Hero showed T T and won $19.97 ($9.59 net)

If he knows anything, its like he have 18% probability to win the hand, and it is possible for me to steal his outs with flush drown if I have it... I do know that this is so unprofitable for that dude but he called it, he snap it!

I am so happy right now, and so inspired.

Thanks to everybody, coaches too.

GL on tables guys...

• 2 replies