Filtering out the players according to the number of hands

• Johnis
      Johnis
      Bronze
      Hello everybody,

I am using PT3, and I can't find a way to filter out the players by the number of hands played against them. Basically, I want to make an analysis of the regular players. There are many options in the filtering sector, but not according to the number of hands played. Does anybody have any suggestions ?

Regards,
      Johnis
  • 2 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      We suggest that you upgrade to PokerTracker 4, we no longer support PokerTracker 3 on forums. All PT3 users get a significant discount when upgrading, and some users qualify for a free upgrade.

PokerTracker's filters are designed to find hands and sessions that meet qualifications, the filters do not find players. With that said, this can be accomplished in PokerTracker 4 by Player Summary report to find the players you want to review after sorting based on hands played, then make that player the Active Player. If you wish to review all players that meet a certain # of hands requirement at the same time, then you can use the Global Graphs feature which reviews an entire database population that meets filtered requirements, such as the examples shown below.

• Johnis
      Johnis
      Bronze
      Perfect. Thank you for the quick reply! :)