Horin
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $17,54

0,1/0,2 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:spade: , Q:spade:
      4 folds, MP3 raises to $5,00, 4 folds.

Final Pot: $5,30

This guy was totally fish. Vpip 61 and AF 9,5 speaks for itself. hand before this he limp/called UTG with AJ. and now hes overbeting preflop like this. But if I call I would be oop and if I dont hit flop I will have to fold to his cont bet which will definately come. But if I hit something I am sure I will be able to extract lot of money from him.. what do you thing about this situation?
  • 3 replies
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      push/fold IMO.
      If I feel like gambling(because we are favourites most times pre-flop but not by much.. likely 60/40 or 70/30) I'd shove it(we may even get him to fold :D not likely though) .
      If I'm not up to it I'd just fold it.
      For me there's no point to invest 1/4 of your stack to see a flop with a good but just drawing hand(unless you both are at least 200 BB deep but I assume that you were both ~100BB as you gave no info about stacks)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      His pfr is not that big. I´d just fold AQ there. Other option is push.
    • kukac26
      kukac26
      Bronze
      Fold.

No way to push here for me. In the best case scenario we're flipping coins else we're trying to win a card catching contest, good for rake.. bad for bankroll.