This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl 20, Fr, Aq

• Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $17,54

0,1/0,2 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:spade: , Q:spade:
      4 folds, MP3 raises to $5,00, 4 folds.

Final Pot: $5,30

This guy was totally fish. Vpip 61 and AF 9,5 speaks for itself. hand before this he limp/called UTG with AJ. and now hes overbeting preflop like this. But if I call I would be oop and if I dont hit flop I will have to fold to his cont bet which will definately come. But if I hit something I am sure I will be able to extract lot of money from him.. what do you thing about this situation?
  • 3 replies
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      push/fold IMO.
      If I feel like gambling(because we are favourites most times pre-flop but not by much.. likely 60/40 or 70/30) I'd shove it(we may even get him to fold :D not likely though) .
      If I'm not up to it I'd just fold it.
      For me there's no point to invest 1/4 of your stack to see a flop with a good but just drawing hand(unless you both are at least 200 BB deep but I assume that you were both ~100BB as you gave no info about stacks)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      His pfr is not that big. I´d just fold AQ there. Other option is push.
    • kukac26
      kukac26
      Bronze
      Fold.

No way to push here for me. In the best case scenario we're flipping coins else we're trying to win a card catching contest, good for rake.. bad for bankroll.