This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PS.FR 6max FIFTY50 few Qestions

• Kubaiscz
      Kubaiscz
      Bronze
      HeLLo from Czech PSG community :)

1st at all, sorry for my horrible english :f_biggrin: butt in our community nobody can answer me.

I move my BR to PS.fr to play Mtt tournaments with 5-10e BI . Have some FT runs, but im still little worried abouth my BR, so i try find another format to decrase variace, or to rebuilding BR, and to get some RB. ( i change FPP for tournament ticket, its better to change for money without SN status i think )

Im found 6max fifties, and i think there is can be some money, Field is verry soft, decent trafic ( when mix 3/5/10 solid mulltitabling )

my Question is:
      1) what swings can i expect?
      2) how safe BRM must have?
      3) ist this format close to 6max don? or better use 6max sng strategy? ( in czech community are great videos producers for 6max sng: BOBOsvk +Duncan )

I hope for anybody who can read this.
      Thanx and GL at the tables 4you.
      Kubaiscz, CZ community.
  • 1 reply
    • acerbikas
      acerbikas
      Bronze
      I can tell that my friend persuaded me to try PS.FR out a while back while he continued crushing 3$-10$ F50s. In actuality, the field is very fishy and you can certainly make a profit there.

I cannot tell you much about the strategy, but I know that he started out with approx 500e.