This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I need a shoulder to cry on

• Mikus8
      Mikus8
      Silver
      It's been more than 6 months since my last decent tournament score, before that I was crushing, my sharkscope graphs look sick and still keep me motivated but it just seems that i'm never running good again. I took a break in july and spent all month in italy, which was pretty cool life experience, but now i just want to regret it because i spent a lot of money there(the 1000$ i grinded in june just for this trip, which is really not that much but now I want that comeback more than anything).

I returned in august and i'm trying my hardest to grind it back from 200$, it was pretty OK the first week, I grinded it up to 400$ but really it's not satisfying, I finished like 14th, 17th, 9th, 20th in couple of big tournaments but it's not how you make a profit in tournaments....

Every day I feel motivated to really crush and push every little edge possible but then just casual bullshit happens left right and center and after i have 2 tables left i feel let down and start doing other stuff like watch videos etc.
      It doesn't matter how good I get it in, it just seems so easy to hit against me it's ridiculous. [Insert best whining you can imagine here] I don't see the end of it.

Nobody in real life would understand me and my only poker friends borrowed money and disappeared.
  • 4 replies