Daily Regional Freerolls gone?

• ShreddedLettuce
      Hey FT

Where are all the daily regional freerolls?
      They are gone.
      No emails letting us know of any changes, just gone.

Anybody out there who knows what is going on please post a reply.

EDIT: Got a response from FT.
      They are gone.
      And won't be back. I have this confirmed in an email from Full Tilt Support.

All I really want to say is.....................why not tell your patrons?
      So just because of not communicating with registered players that around 10 tournaments that have been run every day since I started playing poker (2010), are just deleted, end of story.

Well I'm really dissapointed, I really like Full Tilt, but as I sit here now, the negatives are starting to take over from the positives, such a pity.

So glad that I decided to go 100% with Pokerstars from mid June this year.

Thanks for the good times Full Tilt, I really do mean that.
      I hope you get your structure/schedule back to the standard it was, because I assure you I'm not the only person out here thinking like this today 22 August 2013.

Rant over....... but it had to be said.
  • 2 replies
    • Madavaster1
      Well, honestly those freerolls aren't any close to a good incentive for new customers to register at FTP so it's pretty clear why they have been removed.

Communication line might seem to leave a lot to be desired but if you think about it you will see they simply settled for lesser evil after having the option to practically spam lots of people most of whom do not care or provide the explanation to those few who are interested enough to email the support.
    • Lazza61
      Well good luck,

PokerStars removed their regional freerolls without notice within a couple of weeks of Full Tilt's licence suspension in June 2011.

And Full Tilt is now owned by............