not getting PS points again

• AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      after the delay a couple of weeks ago, i got my points updated and rakeback, but again points earned on titan haven't been updated since the 6th. Any idea when they'll be updated?
  • 6 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi AussieIan,

we don't know when the points will be up to date again.
      Please be patient. We fixed it once and I'm sure we'll manage to fix the problem another time ;)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Kraelog
      Kraelog
      Bronze
      Isn't this the third time in a month? How hard can i be seriously. I'm not blaming any PS guys, but the support from Titan seems quite crappy.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kraelog
      Isn't this the third time in a month? How hard can i be seriously. I'm not blaming any PS guys, but the support from Titan seems quite crappy.
      Hey,

Offtopic, are you the kraelog thats playing SSS NL50 on titan?

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • Kraelog
      Kraelog
      Bronze
      Yup
    • mafaz
      mafaz
      Bronze
      Am not getting points form playing on pokerstars either. I downloaded the software from the link on your page and still their is no such thing as "share details with pokerstrategy" or something like that
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mafaz
      Am not getting points form playing on pokerstars either. I downloaded the software from the link on your page and still their is no such thing as "share details with pokerstrategy" or something like that
      Hello mafaz!

Did you follow all the steps? Did you enter the marketing code pokerstrategy.com-newplayers?

2. Step - Registration

After the installation click on account -> "Create Account" and enter your personal information. It is important that you enter correct data to receive the $50 starting capital. Click OK.

Marketingcode: On the second page, on the bottom (see picture) enter "pokerstrategy.com-newplayers" in the Marketingcode field. In the upper field you can select Website and enter Pokerstrategy.com.

Afterwards go back into the software, click on account -> "Validate Email Address" and enter the validation code from the E-mail which PokerStars sent you.
      If you did than the only thing left is to turn on information shearing. You can turn it on under the requests tab in the lobby, it should be at the bottom part of requests. If you can't see it(I had that problem my self) just contact Stars support and they will help you out.

Best regards,
      Dippy19