Challenging micro limits and achievements

• SunnyD4y
      SunnyD4y
      Bronze
      Hi,my name is Blaz and i coming from Slovenia.I have been playing poker since i was eighteen.This is for 9 years now.
      I have swinging from cash to SnG's and tourneys and i have never success with moving up the limits so well, i am stuck, no matter if i was cashout couple of times.

This year i met here a man who has helped me so much as nobody else before didn't.He gave me a very good articles, this include prof. clips for beating 6max cash games and a very very good book i got yesterday with a strategy beating from micro limits up to nl1000 or maybe even more.
      Considering that he wanted to help me i wasn't that serious enough to succed for half year now.I am prepared now to achieve goals.

Here ill track my progress and im starting from nl5 6max speed-poker on ipoker.Im gonna play 2 tables and gradually ill open them more when ill be prepared and got permission for that, because im under a stake with that man.
      So lets hope this will be a motivation for me and either you if you're on the same stage.
      In the next post ill start with a goal to achieve this month and tell you what have i learned on the day when i was studing the things and what affect it has on the game.

well, let's start...
  • 3 replies
    • SunnyD4y
      SunnyD4y
      Bronze
      Approach to the game have changed from the days and i have also learned some new things like playing a poker for a business and not for fun,that the luck has a very low inpact on the long run, and this could be achieve either in 2 months or even less if you're a big grinder and its important to refresh those things from time to time to keep discipline and have a big motivation.

So yesterday i have learned also a bit how to use equity equilator which helps me especialy on blinds where the VPIPs are bigger from a players who steals them and how loose i can call them to be profitable or even make more pressure on them with a 3-betting.Also i have trained the reasons to raise,bet ,call,check or fold and im still learning it because its not that easy to know that things.

The graph shows for the past 7 days when i decide its no other way to been succesefull than learning from the mistakes, reading good articles, watching clips and one of them writing this blog :)

The graph is very nuts and i know it wont last long because things will start running over me and ill need a discipline to know when its the right time to press a pause button and refresh a mind.

Goals this month:

[ /] Read the book
      [ /] Play 20k of hands
      [ / ] Analyze some of the most crucial hands, or the biggest ones
      [ /] Watch 5 live session videos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The villain is unknown only 3 hand history,he is prob a fish, i 3bet PF and cont. bet i got called on the turn i check because i want to know how strong he could be, and on the river i make a big mistake, i should check-call half pot to make a note on him, also a bigger bet on flop.. obv he has a flush

IPoker, $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BB: $5.26 (105.2 bb)
      UTG: $5.83 (116.6 bb)
      MP: $1 (20 bb)
      CO: $2.01 (40.2 bb)
      BTN: $12.24 (244.8 bb)
      Hero (SB): $5.80 (116 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J A
      UTG calls $0.05, 2 folds, BTN calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.45, BB folds, UTG calls $0.40, BTN folds

Flop: ($1) A 4 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.65, UTG calls $0.65

Turn: ($2.30) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks

River: ($2.30) 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.40, UTG raises to $2.80, Hero folds

Results:
      $5.10 pot ($0.25 rake)
      Final Board: A 4 8 T 5
      UTG mucked and won $4.85 ($2.35 net)
      Hero mucked J A and lost (-$2.50 net)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • SunnyD4y
      SunnyD4y
      Bronze
      Villain is a loose passive fish..couldn't set him on a range of only 10 hands but
      50/17 stats shows much..i push AI on turn in guess he may be on a draw or he could fold 10 instead.

IPoker, $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BB: $1.71 (34.2 bb)
      UTG: $1.52 (30.4 bb)
      MP: $2.09 (41.8 bb)
      CO: $5.19 (103.8 bb)
      BTN: $5.06 (101.2 bb)
      Hero (SB): $8.75 (175 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7 6
      UTG folds, MP raises to $0.10, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BB folds, MP calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.65) 6 A T (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.45, MP calls $0.45

Turn: ($1.55) 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $8 and is all-in, MP calls $1.34 and is all-in

River: ($4.23) T (2 players, 2 are all-in)

Results:
      $4.23 pot ($0.21 rake)
      Final Board: 6 A T 8 T
      MP showed J A and won $4.02 ($1.93 net)
      Hero mucked 7 6 and lost (-$2.09 net)
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Bro , you are spewing again ;) .

I suggest you to go rewarch some of the videos and articles you ve mentioned.
      Also hand evaluation thread might help ya greatly.
      THere are some good judges in there .

Cheers and good luck