Heart atack

• NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      today i log in in party and got like am.. almost had ammm a heart atack

Get an extra 100% added to your account when you make your next deposit, up to a maximum of $1,000 USD

Released in 5 equal installments of 20.0% of deposit amount. Each installment is issued when:

Standard Points = 2 times the bonus amount on PartyPoker.com

every 400points o.o?

few days before that.. i got like msg from them.. "wait for more rewarding vip program"

good start ! i like it xD
  • 7 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      This looks like a great bonus. Depends on how long you have to clear it, too, though..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      In order to avoid potential disappointments: The bonus needs to be read very carefully. The 2 points per dollar of bonus refers to the clearing of the individual steps not the entire bonus.

That means you need to clear 8 points per dollar of bonus.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      this is so fekking awesome - we're getting 24/7 support with a sense of humour (really - a guy wrote a funny mail, got an almost stars-worthy reply), big reload bonus, and new software very soon :)
      and by fekking awesome i of course mean this site will finally be at par with the others
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      atleast he got a reply :( i asked how much they time give to clean the bonus and they still didint replied me T_T
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      10 days I think.
    • camicio
      camicio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      That means you need to clear 8 points per dollar of bonus.
      That looks like a 25% rakeback to me, then
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NiekamNeidomu
      atleast he got a reply :( i asked how much they time give to clean the bonus and they still didint replied me T_T
      You have 10 days to clear the whole bonus. When I asked the support they first told me that I had 10 days for each slab which then turned out to be wrong and I got stuck with a huge bonus that I had no chance of ever clearing...
      Now they agreed to give a 20% match bonus instead so it's ok now..