Didnt know where to best post it so!

• Stafinjsh
      Stafinjsh
      Bronze
      I cant deside where to make a deposit and start playing, so could you help me and point for your favorite from thease three

1.Mansion
      2.PokerStars
      3.FullTilt

if realy im more for the 1. or 2. but fulltilt is an option too!

all in all i play sss....

So share your impresions about them!
  • 15 replies
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      PokerStars, easy.
    • Stafinjsh
      Stafinjsh
      Bronze
      You say easy, pokerstars, someone elsy will say easy fulltilt or so.....

So Could you Take 5min. of your time and whrite me the + of this room!!

• Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      Pokerstars... by far.

What i like there:
      - Good software, nice looks. Fully resizable tables, i can choose whatever size i want not just mini or classic table. Can save table layouts, can change your seat. Nice hand replayer now built in too so can nicely see hands with showdown that you missed.
      - Good support as far as i have had to deal with them
      - Wide variety of games, lots of players everywhere. Have tables to choose from, SNGs fill up quickly. Can open SNGs as many as you can, dont have to wait for them to be available after some time like its on titan.
      - Nice structure in torunaments and SNGs. I like antes there. For me structure seems much better than on titan for example, dunno about rest.
      - MTTs for all tastes - big/small buyins, bigstack/regular stack at start, rebuys/freezouts ..

And many many more things i like.

Things i dont like:
      - ... none
    • CimkoPro
      CimkoPro
      Bronze
      Pokerstars is best i think coz they have best software,best support,most players online and most tables so you can find games easier sometimes theres 160k players online.Only - of pokerstars is that they have worst deposit bonus.
      FTP has 100% up to 600$ and ps has 100% up to 100% i think and dont know about mansion but i know mansion has worst poker software iv ever seen
    • Stafinjsh
      Stafinjsh
      Bronze
      Thanks, For The Coment, so bay far Stars seems to bee the favote :D

if there out is someone who has delt with Mansion it would be nice if you woudl share your thoughts about it! :)
    • Stafinjsh
      Stafinjsh
      Bronze
      ooo and is there some kind of rakeback system?
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      full tilt has 27% rakeback but is not the best site for SSS because of all the tight players. Full tilt is great for Sit and Gos.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      pokerstars is the best by far.

1. lots of players in every game at any time.
      2. mtt all day long, and i also like the 180 sit&go wich has a better structure than 180 sit&go at ftp.
      3. rake is better at NL10 than fulltilt , it's too hard to play SSS on NL10 because of the rake, i don't think players are tight at all.
      4. they have more games, lowball, 5 card draw and badugi!! (what?)
      5. lots of layouts, rezisable tables.
      6. lower levels, on FTP limit games start 0.5 BB , on pokerstars there are way cheaper limits for games like razz , stud, stud hi lo.
      7. easier to mulltitable on sit&go and cash.
    • Stafinjsh
      Stafinjsh
      Bronze
      Thaks to every body now I see clearly!

And I will choose "Guess what??"

Of course Poker Stars!
      :)
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Stars!
    • Kivisaba
      Kivisaba
      Bronze
      i used to think that FT owns Stars but then i joined Stars
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Mansion is the best site... Oh wait, I mean Pokerstars. Yeah. Stars is definitely the best.
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      i'm playing on Mansion... Never ever try to Even download the software... Having my starting capital deposit to Mansion was the biggest mistake i've ever made in my Poker career (if i actually have one). Actually i've won money there but i'm also losig money there because i can't stand it... why:

Software is toooo heavy, i'll crash your computer trying to multitabling
      Tournaments are soooo basic. You just find some simple tournaments with nothing really special... The big tournaments don't even trinna reach them . The qualifiers r like flipper or some... i can't even explain it. try it yourself an you'll see. (oh i forgot the big tournaments... there are not even 5of them. u can have 2...3of them that's all). Oh i also forgot, not much people play them, which mean the buy is some like 320$ or 1050$ buy-in. The rakes are HIGH like the sky... don't even think about Rakeback... Mansion don't!!!
      Late night action... we don't know that at Mansion. during the night there is NO action at all. People are sleeping. I've already play a tourney with 27person (5$buy-in).
      The 2good things there is, The support and the Fishes... Fishes getting rewarded 60% of the time, you may think that you are the fish.

If after all that you still want to play at Mansion, come find me i'll give you my bankroll.....
      BTW: I know you won't accept it...
    • xxbchxx
      xxbchxx
      Bronze
      Wow just reading through.... I haven't even made my first deposit ANYWHERE and I know to stear clear of Mansion.
      I was gona try FTP but am now swayed to PS ........................................
      Hmmmmmmm time to take the plunge soon and start my poker carrer lol
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Hmmmmmmm time to take the plunge soon and start my poker carrer lol

researching about the room before playing , that's a pretty nice start of your carrer :)

if only everyone did this .... (i didn't by the way)