Pokertracker 3 HUD in Zoom issue

• bazylee
      bazylee
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

I recently downloaded pokertracker 3 trial version and want to use it in zoom on pokerstars ( 6-max )

HUD is displayed ( i checkmarked the option :P ) but it is displayed in random places all over the zoom table.

It means that sometimes it is displayed as it should, but most of the time its like player 1 with player's 2 hud / player 3 with player 5 hud etc.

I have chose prefered seat for 6-max tables ( in PS software ) becaused i thought it might be the issue - but it persists.

Any thoughts ?
  • 4 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, bazylee

First off, I'll move this to the PokerTracker-specific forum.

I thought that the current version of PT is 4 -- but you say you downloaded PT 3 -- is that correct?

Have you checked the PT support page?

I'm guessing that in the FAQ or "Guides and How Tos" you will find what you need.

sorry I couldn't be more help,
      --VS
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F

I thought that the current version of PT is 4 -- but you say you downloaded PT 3 -- is that correct?
      That is correct, PokerTracker 4 is the only version available for new users at this stage, we no longer support PokerTracker 3 on forums such as PokerStrategy.com, it is not recommended to be used since we haven't put out an update in nearly five months.

bazylee - If you are a Zoom player we recommend upgrading to PokerTracker 4. If you purchased PokerTracker 4 after June 10, 2011 then you will get a free upgrade, if not there is a very big discount available to help our PT3 users convert to the more modern PokerTracker 4 that PokerStrategy also promotes, it is currently 60% off.

https://www.pokertracker.com/faq/PT4#upgrade-discount-from-pt3-to-pt4
    • bazylee
      bazylee
      Bronze
      Hi,

its nice of you to answer and try to help, but I fallowed your advice's and upgraded PT3 to PT4 and I still have the same issue.

HUD appears after upgrade, I even enhanced it and added few more statistics to verify it runs as it should and its ok.

In Zoom games - it appears during the game, but in different places on the table. One in few hands is dealt apropriately ( my HUD matches my nickname on the table )

When I play turnaments though - i dont have any HUD displayed at all.

HUD olny works 100 % apropriately in regular cash games.

I was thinking about purchasing PT but I am starting to dislike this software based on this trial version. Is full version any better ? Its already 3 or 4 days off the 30 day trial and I am still in a middle of nowhere.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Please review the PokerTracker Site Configuration Guide for PokerStars, your issues are discussed inside. While playing soom you must start PokerTracker 4 first, then open PokerStars and log in, then start importing in PokerTracker 4, and then lastly you open the Zoom table. If this order is not followed then you may have incorrect table placement.

https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/site-configuration

If you continue to have problems, please visit our website and click Support > Contact Us. We will be happy to help.