The best use of FTP & Iron man promotion

• teslasecretweapon
      teslasecretweapon
      Bronze
      Hello,

Does anyone know which is the best way to spent FT points, or is it clever at all to use them becouse of reducing the rakeback? Also, if you play at least decent number of hands you will be involved in Iron man promotion ,and I'm wondering if anyone qualified for Iron man and which way is best to fully use advantages of this promotion?

Best regards, teslasecretweapon
  • 6 replies
    • KajzerSoze
      KajzerSoze
      Bronze
      What is that Iron Man anyway ?
      Earn 1 FTP every day in one month and then get ticket for freeroll, am I right ?
    • teslasecretweapon
      teslasecretweapon
      Bronze
      One -a day freroll is only one part of the promotion, where you can participate in a freroll if you earned at least 1 ftp every day in one month.
      Iron man is promotion that alouds you to pick your way- you can play in series of freerolls with a chance to play their pros(if you win in large freroll), and if you beat 3 out of 5 their pros in HU game you can earn up to 100k$. actualy I dont think this is eaven worth trying. Another option is to collect medalls that corenspod to number of ftp earned and status achived. Than you can buy diferent items in Iron man store for collected medals.
      My opinion is that the best way to go is to collect medals and use them to buy 75$ or 24$ tokens and than change them into cash.
      Also I cant see profitable way to use FTP(correct me if you think Im wrong) , becouse it will reduce your rakeback.
    • vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Bronze
      imo, it depends on the type of person you are. if you prefer to play tournaments and successful at them then the freerolls are the way to go, the one-a-day freeroll is easy to get into. on the other hand, the medals you get from the ironman challenge (15 medals for one-a-day and 40+ for the standard ironman challenges) can be traded in for $ bonuses which u can clear at your cash tables or anything else from the ironman store.
      save the ftps for the car!!! lol =)

on a sidenote =P i had an irl friend who qualified for the iron level of the ironman challenge bout 4 months back, won the freeroll and the HU shoot out n beat scott fischman in the final HU game (he lost to aaron bartley and brad booth in the prev 2)
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      I played the bronze ironman tourney last month... And it was awesome... Since only cash game players seem to get this bonus there were so many terrible tournament players :)

I was going pretty well untill the only bigstack on the table managed to pick up AQs against my AK... flop brings an A and his flush draw.... Then he rivers his flush..

If I would've won that hand I would've been the chip leader and would've been really close to that 1.5k$ :) but instead I cashed 30$... And well that ain't bad...

I also got 40 ironman medals... both for getting the bronze status and the 1 a day...

So I only need 100 more medals and I can buy the cheapest stuff there... lol :)

At the moment 3.8k FTP's and I need some way to change them into some $$
    • Skibula
      Skibula
      Bronze
      how i can go into the iron man freeroll
      what i need to do and how its works?

what are the prizes on the iron man freeroll
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skibula
      how i can go into the iron man freeroll